What Song

Cancel7

Banned
in your ipod would you be most embarrassed about, if it got out? Otherwise known as, the gayest song on your ipod. I don't get embarrassed by these things, but I have noticed that very few people ever leave high school when it comes to this, and live in fear that one of the cool kids will find a song on their ipod deemed "uncool". I believe I can't be beat on this, because I have, and step back, Sheena Eston's "For Your Eyes Only" and Exile's "I want to kiss you all over".

I have the Best of Nightranger album on there.... It would be embarrassing if the cool kids found that in there....

:D

I have the Best of Nightranger album on there.... It would be embarrassing if the cool kids found that in there....

:D

LOL. Oh no, not Sister Christian? I haven't heard that one in years. You know what I heard in a store this morning? The Bee Gees, I just gotta get a message to you, and I was like, Ohhh, I gotta download that one. That's what made me think of this. I don't care how gay it is, I love that damned song!

You're a Mean one Mr. Grinch
Santa Baby
Way too much Britney Spears
WHAM
Put it in your Mouth

Don't have an Ipod....

But if I did I would care less about what someone else thought...heck I play oldies blasting from my Jeep CD/Cassett all the time...get strange looks when 'Purple People Eater' or 'Leader of the Pack' comes on...maybe I am not cool but I have fun anyhoo!

But if I did I would care less about what someone else thought...heck I play oldies blasting from my Jeep CD/Cassett all the time...get strange looks when 'Purple People Eater' or 'Leader of the Pack' comes on...maybe I am not cool but I have fun anyhoo!

LMAO "purple people eater"......that's funny.

in your ipod would you be most embarrassed about, if it got out? Otherwise known as, the gayest song on your ipod. I don't get embarrassed by these things, but I have noticed that very few people ever leave high school when it comes to this, and live in fear that one of the cool kids will find a song on their ipod deemed "uncool". I believe I can't be beat on this, because I have, and step back, Sheena Eston's "For Your Eyes Only" and Exile's "I want to kiss you all over".

Bonnie Tyler... Holding out for a Hero.... entered on my ipod in your honor... even though I don't think I would ever let anyone else know that. :)

Ugh.....tax forecast meeting. I hate it when execs want to be invited to meetings that realy don't necessarily need to be in on. All it does is create more useless work for people.

Ugh.....tax forecast meeting. I hate it when execs want to be invited to meetings that realy don't necessarily need to be in on. All it does is create more useless work for people.
I hate it when they call the "all hands meeting" then never speak of anything that may remotely interest you or effect your job in any way.

Back