What Song

NO!

Doesn't he sing "and I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today" and isn't he another Vietnam era draft-dodger?

Post the link showing this blasphamy...I for one support all 'Country singers' and groups who supported me and others during my trials and tribulations...era VN...'Comstock Cowboys'(David John) are another group...The lead singer and head served in Nam entertaining us...he was as brave as us...nice try though...'Dave' was his name and still a friend!

LOL... I was actually thinking the same thing.... she does tend to get overly excited when someone else shows you a bit of interest. Notice how she tries to get in between you and Damo etc...???

I'm an equal opportunist in every way!

Even worse if somebody puts you up for one of the awards. Then you have to go and stand up front to get a silly piece of paper that will go in the trash as soon as you hit your desk while people hoot and holler because you were nice in an e-mail....

Sheesh. I HATE those meetings. If you think I'm doing a good job, give me CASH man!

LOL, that reminds me. I used to work at this really cheap diagnostics lab. They sent out some memo as an award which was a long t-shirt and your name mentioned in the work paper. it was hilarious because they built it up and marketed like it actually meant something.

Post the link showing this blasphamy...I for one support all 'Country singers' and groups who supported me and others during my trials and tribulations...era VN...'Comstock Cowboys'(David John) are another group...The lead singer and head served in Nam entertaining us...he was as brave as us...nice try though...'Dave' was his name and still a friend!

Who cares about David, John, and Paul or whoever you are talking about.

Lee Greenwood, of draftable age during Vietnam, wasn't drafted and certainly did not volunteer.

Just another chicken shit hawk big talker. That's all you guys got, don't you know that yet? Shit, none of those guys served. Look up John Wayne's bio, it's pretty funny. And as for the neocons who started the Iraq war, learn these words ok? They Didn't Serve. They talk big now, but when it was their time to walk, they ran.

Screw you darla...............

Who cares about David, John, and Paul or whoever you are talking about.

Lee Greenwood, of draftable age during Vietnam, wasn't drafted and certainly did not volunteer.

Just another chicken shit hawk big talker. That's all you guys got, don't you know that yet? Shit, none of those guys served. Look up John Wayne's bio, it's pretty funny. And as for the neocons who started the Iraq war, learn these words ok? They Didn't Serve. They talk big now, but when it was their time to walk, they ran.

But not with mine(pun)..you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about...I was there you were not...cry to your professors or 'Nuns' if that helps' Though I seriously doubt it will...have a nice run though!

But not with mine(pun)..you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about...I was there you were not...cry to your professors or 'Nuns' if that helps' Though I seriously doubt it will...have a nice run though!

WTF are you babbling about? I never claimed to have been in Vietnam...but whether I was or not, or you were or not, doesn't change the fact that Lee Greenwood got as close to Vietnam as W and Cheney did! that is to say, no where near it!

And if you think any of them were in Vietnam, how about you provide some links showing it?

You are a lost cause.............

WTF are you babbling about? I never claimed to have been in Vietnam...but whether I was or not, or you were or not, doesn't change the fact that Lee Greenwood got as close to Vietnam as W and Cheney did! that is to say, no where near it!

And if you think any of them were in Vietnam, how about you provide some links showing it?

It really does not matter to those in the dirt...all we cared about is support...something you do not give...and are you a fatso or not? Inquiring minds want to know..not that it matters mind ya...but ya are a jerk at any rate!

It really does not matter to those in the dirt...all we cared about is support...something you do not give...and are you a fatso or not? Inquiring minds want to know..not that it matters mind ya...but ya are a jerk at any rate!

Oh I see. So you appreciated the support of people richer than you were who got out of the Vietnam draft but sent your ass instead.

Here's a newsflash: not everybody feels the same way you do, and that includes your fellow soldiers.

WTF are you talking about? You're talking about support and you want to know whether or not she's fat or not? Seriously, put the jesus juice down.

Lee Greenwood was born in 1942, he was not of prime draftable age during Viet Nam. Had he been drafted it would more likely have been for Korea than Viet Nam.

You are as dense as waterboy...

Oh I see. So you appreciated the support of people richer than you were who got out of the Vietnam draft but sent your ass instead.

Here's a newsflash: not everybody feels the same way you do, and that includes your fellow soldiers.

I came from a upper middle class family...I joined and served..during my era..and I loved 'cheerleaders' more than my teamates during school...they were guys as I was...but I loved the 'gals' on the sidelines cheering us on(Cute Cheerleaders...the girls that is)...I know I came from a day that was called 'Happy Days'...guys were guys and girls were girls..it worked great then and would work great now if you pervs would stfu...and quit trying to convince the world that ya are the 'new kids on the block' ain't gonna happen 'girlie guy' or 'weird girl' whichever applies to you and your ilk!;)

I came from a upper middle class family...I joined and served..during my era..and I loved 'cheerleaders' more than my teamates during school...they were guys as I was...but I loved the 'gals' on the sidelines cheering us on(Cute Cheerleaders...the girls that is)...I know I came from a day that was called 'Happy Days'...guys were guys and girls were girls..it worked great then and would work great now if you pervs would stfu...and quit trying to convince the world that ya are the 'new kids on the block' ain't gonna happen 'girlie guy' or 'weird girl' whichever applies to you and your ilk!;)

WTF does any of this incoherent mess about girls and cheerleaders have to do with Bush, Cheney, and the person who started this whole discussion, Greenwood, not serving?

And John Wayne is a draft dodger!

Now, go get some coffee because you are way ahead of schedule today.

UHHH.............

Lee Greenwood was born in 1942, he was not of prime draftable age during Viet Nam. Had he been drafted it would more likely have been for Korea than Viet Nam.

Damo my brother was born in 1942....I in 1944..we were both draftable age during this era..we both joined rather than be drafted...I appreciate your support....however it was a wrong comment!....:)

OMG, seriously, you are the most incoherent stream of conscienceness poster I've ever come across. what the he** are you talking about?

That's horseshit Damo.

You know, I really resent having to hunt down links because you want to "play devil's advocate"

http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/greenwood.asp

Greenwood turned 26 in 1968, and until the lottery was instituted at the end of 69, that made him PRIME BEEF for the draft all through 68 and most of 69 because it was OLDEST FIRST.

BUT, he got a 3a because he had kids when he was 17, being a hillbilly.

Back