What Song

i dont have any realy.. the only one i ever get weird looks for is legaleiz it from peter tosh, but after they realize its me, they tend to just blow it off, except a few sales people i have in here. one of em was outright shocked, dont ask me why, its not like he never smoked any before hehehe

Have fun................!

Who said it would be a quickie?

If I ever get Damo into bed, I plan to take my time.

Now, go get your coffee, because you are totally three sheets to the wind man.

and you are the one three sheets to the wind...unless you are now claiming to be damos wife?

yeah... ummmm.... about holding out for a hero... music... original thread topic... skewering me...random thought illogical rambling going postal drink goood work bad war what slice of pie picnic sandy beach what a bitch sleeping with the enemy of the state of the union between man and woman what a freak.....

Well shit stick with damo...............

I'm a liberal. I don't let little things like that get in my way, don't be stupid.

I'm not into sluts...albeit they are a needy bunch and those who need em' are too!...carry on 'Mustang Girl'...!
:cof1:

yeah... ummmm.... about holding out for a hero... music... original thread topic... skewering me...random thought illogical rambling going postal drink goood work bad war what slice of pie picnic sandy beach what a bitch sleeping with the enemy of the state of the union between man and woman what a freak.....

Finally, someone who is making some sense!

Darla is your wife...what a cute set up we have here...kudos...:cof1:

Is Lady T a alternate ego or a cousin or whatever...inquiring minds would like to know!;)

No. Remember, we're the same person. Didn't you crack that mystery a long time ago?

Darla is your wife...what a cute set up we have here...kudos...:cof1:

Is Lady T a alternate ego or a cousin or whatever...inquiring minds would like to know!;)
No, my wife lives in Colorado, with me and our children. She does not post on the site.

Back