What Song

Darla is your wife...what a cute set up we have here...kudos...:cof1:

Is Lady T a alternate ego or a cousin or whatever...inquiring minds would like to know!;)

If I was his wife, you think you'd be posting here?

I would have told him, no nookie until you ban that BB's ass, a long time ago, and you'd be gone.

Ya are going for cyber sex and the quickie...who am I to judge!....:rolleyes:
What direction were you taking the abortion thing then? My guess was you were saying that because Lee hadn't served then and they were saying he couldn't then be a Patriot you were attempting to equate the two arguments.

Lee didn't volunteer for the same reason I didn't volunteer right after 9/11. I had/have a family to support and the pay cut would be too large for me to support them.

Like I give a hoot..............

No. Remember, we're the same person. Didn't you crack that mystery a long time ago?

whatever and whichever... ya are bi-polar...seek help...or not... Keep your day job though...cause I truely believe the 'Mustang Ranch' only hires and keeps money makers...lol

HUH.............the

What direction were you taking the abortion thing then? My guess was you were saying that because Lee hadn't served then and they were saying he couldn't then be a Patriot you were attempting to equate the two arguments.

Lee didn't volunteer for the same reason I didn't volunteer right after 9/11. I had/have a family to support and the pay cut would be too large for me to support them.

Lee and John comments had nothing to do with abortion...that was darla and Lady T's take on it...and you already served in the Navy..at least that is what you said!:confused:

Lee and John comments had nothing to do with abortion...that was darla and Lady T's take on it...and you already served in the Navy..at least that is what you said!:confused:
That wouldn't change that if I could have supported my family and joined up at that time I would have.

My and Lady T's take on it?

He was a 'HillBilly'seventeen and had kids...oh my and how many abortions did you and Lady T have during ,before or after this time period..'Kettle Black' syndrome...at least they supported the troops regardless of your spin!

You brought up abortion, which you correctly state, now, had absolutely nothing to do with Lee and John. Moron.

You're the idiot that brought up abortion out of seemingly no where. Why don't you tell us why you did and what point you were trying to make.

'kay?
Thanx.

Well that is cool and all...........

That wouldn't change that if I could have supported my family and joined up at that time I would have.

But had absolutely nothing to do with the diatribes about Nam...Lee and John...do they allow y'all to drink wine at AT&T during work hours?...Ya are really starting to confuse me!

But had absolutely nothing to do with the diatribes about Nam...Lee and John...do they allow y'all to drink wine at AT&T during work hours?...Ya are really starting to confuse me!

newsflash: you're just a confused person period.

Really....please post the link...!

You're the idiot that brought up abortion out of seemingly no where. Why don't you tell us why you did and what point you were trying to make.

'kay?
Thanx.

I only gave back that which was thrown out as a rebuttal...'Think' like usc likes to say!:pke:

I did say it was a guess.

I couldn't figure out why you brought up abortion at that point of the conversation for any other reason than what I guessed at.

Let me read the link though:

He got a 3A because he had kids already.... It is interesting that it does say that it is "False" that he was a draft dodger.

I just saw this, going back through the thread to find that incredible moron his post first mentioning abortion, which maybe i wouldn't have to do if everyone who saw him mention abortion first would say so, and I'm pretty sure you saw it.

That aside, Snopes is addressing the rumor that Greenwood dodged the draft by running off to Canada. That is false. You could say technically he isn't a draft dodger, but he ain't no hero. And if he'd so glady stand up beside YOU whoever you is, (saps like bb mostly) and defend her still today (or do the lyrics also state "once again" I have to check), then one might think he'd done so before, and what is he waiting for?

He was a 'HillBilly'seventeen and had kids...oh my and how many abortions did you and Lady T have during ,before or after this time period..'Kettle Black' syndrome...at least they supported the troops regardless of your spin!

Here is the first mention of abortion DUMBASS.

I just saw this, going back through the thread to find that incredible moron his post first mentioning abortion, which maybe i wouldn't have to do if everyone who saw him mention abortion first would say so, and I'm pretty sure you saw it.

That aside, Snopes is addressing the rumor that Greenwood dodged the draft by running off to Canada. That is false. You could say technically he isn't a draft dodger, but he ain't no hero. And if he'd so glady stand up beside YOU whoever you is, (saps like bb mostly) and defend her still today (or do the lyrics also state "once again" I have to check), then one might think he'd done so before, and what is he waiting for?
The lyrics are "still" - "Defend her still today"

The lyrics are "still" - "Defend her still today"

Ok.

I admit it's debatable, but I am under the impression that a lot of righties are under the impression that Greenwood is a war hero, but he did not serve, and I like to mention that whenever the subject is brought up, that's all.

Yes.....

Here is the first mention of abortion DUMBASS.

slutty babe..and it was a rebuttal to your diatribe...and you claim to be a published writer...ba humbug...however I am also poetry too...up yours...'Mustang Girl' maybe good in bed but lacking in conversation....:rolleyes:

Back