What types of speech should be banned?

You might want to be more specific. Banned by who? The government? A private corporation that wishes to present a certain image? A church? A family? A private school? A public school?

A good point. I presumed government since most businesses and forums are allowed to control speech within their areas.

A good point. I presumed government since most businesses and forums are allowed to control speech within their areas.

I can't really give an opinion on the OP though without that information. As we've all seen, the butthurt Qonservatards have been crying for months since their glorious glowing orange ex-IMPOTUSx2 was deplatformed by Twitter and FB. They somehow believe that this is censorship. It is not.

I can't really give an opinion on the OP though without that information. As we've all seen, the butthurt Qonservatards have been crying for months since their glorious glowing orange ex-IMPOTUSx2 was deplatformed by Twitter and FB. They somehow believe that this is censorship. It is not.

They do whine a lot. Almost as much as the Democrats whined about Hillary. LOL

God, I love America so much!

4qqarh.jpg

I don’t understand the implication that this is a trick question. It seems to me that more and more people are becoming comfortable banning speech that merely offends them.

Back