What types of speech should be banned?

Hitler had the political power to create misery for his critics including execution, torture and the will to inflict war on others. How did Trump do any of these things? When and where?
And why are Mao and Stalin exempt from these criticisms??

What kind of fucking morons are giving Mao and Stalin a fucking pass?

Do you have a quote from a leader or organization or are you just reading the shit stains in your underwear again?

Yes, ad hominem attack and anything to avoid answering my questions. Typical of the denizens of the Internet that thrive on anonymity. I don’t deal with people that snipe and hide.

Agreed which is why, in my non-lawyer opinion, it's essential that a link be drawn between the WH and the Insurrection planners. OTOH, Trump being a fucking scumbag who never gets his hands dirty, unless the WH link rolls on Trump, he may never face justice.

FWIW, I think the link could be Junior, but it could also be Stone, Miller or even Rudy.

I'm not sure that is possible. I don't think Trump wanted the attack on the Capitol especially since it was unsuccessful. I think he would have liked hundreds of thousands of protestors surrounding the Capitol chanting "stop the vote" hoping that would pressure more members of Congress to vote to support the disputed vote or thinking Pence could actually do something to help him.

I'm not sure that is possible. I don't think Trump wanted the attack on the Capitol especially since it was unsuccessful. I think he would have liked hundreds of thousands of protestors surrounding the Capitol chanting "stop the vote" hoping that would pressure more members of Congress to vote to support the disputed vote or thinking Pence could actually do something to help him.

Possible. OTOH, I think Trump is delusional enough to believe his own bullshit. When he refused to help, to call it off, he was making very clear to all what he wanted.

If that part is true, then coordination with the militias would be important. Someone had to be in charge of that coordination. IMO, one of the militia members facing 20 years to life at ADX Florence will sing like a canary on the connection for a lighter sentence.

5hxl74.jpg

Only fucking morons and Eurotrash believe a culture can love one back. You're both, neef.

You're common, Oom.

You have a ninth grade civics class understanding of politics.

You have no cosmopolitan panache whatsoever--a classic Joe Sixpack--so the blandness of Middle America is your only comfort zone.

Anybody with a pedigree is Eurotrash to a non-descript mongrel like yourself, so I understand your perspective there.

You have the effrontery to call me a moron when the next intelligent observation that you share on this forum will be your very first.

But you didn't draw your own blueprint, Oom. You do the best that you can with what you've got.

My expectations for you are where they need to be, now. I understand you better.

Moronic Eurotrash is a level to which you can't even aspire, so your lashing out is understandable.

But you're occasionally amusing in a "There but for the grace of God go I" sort of way, so I don't need to keep you in the ignore box

with those who can't even accomplish that much.

Last edited:
You're common, Oom.

You have a ninth grade civics class understanding of politics.

You have no cosmopolitan panache whatsoever--a classic Joe Sixpack--so the blandness of Middle America is your only comfort zone.

Anybody with a pedigree is Eurotrash to a non-descript mongrel like yourself, so I understand your perspective there.

You have the effrontery to call me a moron when the next intelligent observation that you share on this forum will be your very first.

But you didn't draw your own blueprint, Oom. You do the best that you can with what you've got.

My expectations for you are where they need to be, now. I understand you better.

Moronic Eurotrash is a level to which you can't even aspire, so your lashing out is understandable.

But you're occasionally amusing in a "There but for the grace of God go I" sort of way, so I don't need to keep you in the ignore box

with those who can't even accomplish that much.
Sounds about right and explains to fucking Eurotrash morons why I'm not a politician. Duh!

TL;DR Have you considered shorter posts and only 1-2 syllable words for those many humans you consider beneath you, neef?

Possible. OTOH, I think Trump is delusional enough to believe his own bullshit. When he refused to help, to call it off, he was making very clear to all what he wanted.

If that part is true, then coordination with the militias would be important. Someone had to be in charge of that coordination. IMO, one of the militia members facing 20 years to life at ADX Florence will sing like a canary on the connection for a lighter sentence.

5hxl74.jpg

Sounds like you duck your delusional enough to belive your own bullshit.

Like how you were a combat helo pilot at what 15 or 16 years8n age you know. Odd thing is im 63 and would of been 16 in 74 . you 18 but the issue is it takes 18 to 24 months of training not to mention the time it takes to get enough rank to fly of course you can claim you were a commissioned officer at what 16 years old lol. Tell us some more ducky boy. Go ahead we love the fairy tells . and you can keep kissing foul owls ass ahe actually believes all your bill shit lies.
You and foul owl thing deserve eachother lol. A old dred up delusional hoe who thinks shes better them others and the amazing dumb uncle the first commissioned officer in the navy at 16 to fly combat missions . lol.
Duck did it come with a remote control ?

You might want to be more specific. Banned by who? The government? A private corporation that wishes to present a certain image? A church? A family? A private school? A public school?
I was thinking about banning any people who have stolen valor being banned of people who think they are better then others . the real crack head scum bag types

5hxl74.jpg

Nobody involved in the Jan 6 riot will end up in the ADX facility. Nobody.

I was thinking about banning any people who have stolen valor being banned of people who think they are better then others . the real crack head scum bag types

I'm sure this had some meaning to you when you puked it on to the forum. Translator? Can we get a translator over here? :laugh:

Back