What well known people besides Oprah & Taylor Swift support Kamala?

I see there's a mix of communists, Marxists, Rino's and demented fools in that Kamala support group.
I guess you missed the memo that P Diddy and DonOld are great friends.

Vlad really wants Trump to win since he is paying millions to RWers on social media to spread lies. Did you get your payment this month? Or are you providing your services for free since you are a useful idiot?

Vlad really wants Trump to win since he is paying millions to RWers on social media to spread lies. Did you get your payment this month? Or are you providing your services for free since you are a useful idiot?
Putin already said he's supporting Kamala. And Putin knows full well that having Trump again as potus will not only put an
end to his war against Ukraine, but will hurt him financially as he'll once again shut down the Nordstream 2 pipeline. No,
Putin (just like our other foreign enemies) know just how feckless both biden and that cackler are with dealing in foreign affairs,
so, he and other dictators et al know they don't want the strong man no-wars Trump anywhere near the oval office, which would stymie them all.

Putin already said he's supporting Kamala. And Putin knows full well that having Trump again as potus will not only put an
end to his war against Ukraine, but will hurt him financially as he'll once again shut down the Nordstream 2 pipeline. No,
Putin (just like our other foreign enemies) know just how feckless both biden and that cackler are with dealing in foreign affairs,
so, he and other dictators et al know they don't want the strong man no-wars Trump anywhere near the oval office, which would stymie them all.
Putin said that and then paid millions to RW trolls to support Trump and attack Harris.

And here you are promoting that Russian propaganda. How much are you getting paid? Or are you a useful idiot doing it for free?

Got any proof of any of that tripe?

You're connected in MN. Is Walz gay?

Last edited:
Got any proof of any of that tripe?

Yor're connected in MN. Is Walz gay?
You really aren't up on the indictments, are you.

I guess you missed out on making $100,000 a week to spread Russian propaganda.

Indictments don't mean shit. I asked for proof. While you are at it, show us one sentence uttered by Rubin that favored anything Russian. I heard more positive Russian shit from Tom Hartman a far left talking head that was in RT radio for years.
Is Walz gay? His wife looks like the pants in the family.

You guys were busy making it off china.

Indictments don't mean shit. I asked for proof. While you are at it, show us one sentence uttered by Rubin that favored anything Russian. I heard more positive Russian shit from Tom Hartman a far left talking head that was in RT radio for years.
Is Walz gay? His wife looks like the pants in the family.
It seems you also think convictions don't mean shit. Why do you hate the US Constitution and the legal system set up under that Constitution?

I guess being a proven misogynist isn't enough for you. You want everyone to know you are a homophobe as well.

I'll admit that I often do feel a bit silly replying to radical leftist views, knowing full well they'll never change their
anti American views. But hey, it might be silly trying to educate you lefty radicals, but it is a rather soothing pastime
for me knowing that I'm always trying to help those such as yourself in dire need.
Silly? You should feel profoundly ignorant. Here are Trump's great ideas.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uEyVaEJzy4

That's bad. Really bad.

Thank god Trump only hangs with good people.

919a72ca-3b66-4699-be5c-8d0910163cbf_Who+is+Ghislaine+Maxwell.jpg
Who, Bill Clinton's pimp and madam...?

Who, Bill Clinton's pimp and madam...?

'While president, Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka in front of his employees that were so lewd and disturbing that he was rebuked by his one-time chief of staff John Kelly, a former Trump official writes in a new book.

'“Aides said he [Trump] talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” writes Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security, in his new book, according to Newsweek.' (Emphasis added)

SOURCE

Back