What well known people besides Oprah & Taylor Swift support Kamala?

Dictionaries don't define any word, Kafka. Your word games won't work here. False authority fallacy.

Disclaimer: Leftists always go for word games, projections, and insults when they lose.

Give your bullshit a rest. If you don't know what word means, don't use it. Simple as that. Even someone with as PROFOUND a case of intellectual disability like yourself can understand it

I think it's hilarious that none of you know what a "disclaimer" is. Seriously. I'd suggest you buy a dictionary but I know what you "think" about dictionaries.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Seriously do you think you are fooling me or something?

I started using the "Standard Disclaimer" subtext back on the Compuserve Boards.

Standard Disclaimer: I was on the Internet before Algore invented it.

Poor butthurt little commie.

Standard Disclaimer: Perhaps a nap and your binky will make you feel better...

LOL. Well, if being familiar with how words work and owning a dictionary makes me a butthurt commie I'd say I'm in slightly better shape than you are.

Why don't you go right ahead and look up the word "disclaimer" and see if you think the definition matches your lax usage thereof?

LOL. Well, if being familiar with how words work and owning a dictionary makes me a butthurt commie I'd say I'm in slightly better shape than you are.

Why don't you go right ahead and look up the word "disclaimer" and see if you think the definition matches your lax usage thereof?

And you're STILL crying...

LOL

Back