What would your spirit animal be? Don't make things political.

Gotta go with the answer Cypress gave earlier.

A Cat.

They are the bad-ass animals of the animal kingdom!

Ya Bald Eagle might be my answer. I spent so much time as a youth member of Eagle Valley Environmentalists watching Eagles soaring over the Mississippi and walking though a roosting valley...I was instantly taken with them.

Majestic, scrappy, vicious when they need to be, aerial wizards....sounds a lot like me.

We are now seeing them in Calif, northern & Central... Soaring is unbelievable..

Last year I saw a pair circling just below 10,000ft, out off the ridge I was heading to, by the time I got there I could barely see them above & they were continuing up on the thermals..AWESOME

You're a guy in a Hoodie, hiding in the underbrush, with a Drone, looking for another house to burglarize.
(I hope you videotape the next break-in too)

'Eagle' might be your on-line Hot Merchandise code name. :(

I don't need to steal things. I have a J O B.

lol, Kodiaks are brown bears......:) I didn't wanna be to ostentatious, now look what you made me do........lol

Now you force me to be a know it all. Kodiaks are a subspecies of brown and grizzly bears, Thus they are a seperate species. Lol

Now you force me to be a know it all. Kodiaks are a subspecies of brown and grizzly bears, Thus they are a seperate species. Lol

Sub is not separate, there was a dude in Alaska that got in big trouble for shooting a gizzly-polar bear mix, but a polar bear is also a sub species of brown, go figure

As well as the exact number of overall brown bear subspecies, its precise relationship to the polar bear also remains in debate. The polar bear is a recent offshoot of the brown bear. The point at which the polar bear diverged from the brown bear is unclear, with estimations based on genetics and fossils ranging from 400,000 to 70,000 years ago, but most recent analysis has indicated that the polar bear split somewhere between 275,000 and 150,000 years ago.[35] Under some definitions, the brown bear can be construed as the paraspecies for the polar bear.[36][37][38][39]

lol, Kodiaks are brown bears......:) I didn't wanna be to ostentatious, now look what you made me do........lol

I'm glad you corrected him because I was jumping around in my computer chair like Lisa Simpson with the right answer. :laugh:

Gotta go with the answer Cypress gave earlier.

A Cat.

They are the bad-ass animals of the animal kingdom!

Frank! Are you serious? A cat?
I could understand a Tiger, Lion, even a Cheetah, but a stupid "domestic" cat?
Those things are evil! They torture and kill for pleasure and are more destructive than a groundhog in a soybean field.

I see TDAK has been banned, so may I speak for him?

giphy.gif

Back