• The Supreme Court is her next destination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's going to try her luck in Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Granule

Firebrand
I heard a caller on the radio today explain in some detail why she thought Hillary Clinton was not going to run for president. She believes Hillary's future is on the Supreme Court. Apparently Ruth Bader Ginsburg is about to step down, and this person believes Clinton will take her place.

Thoughts?

she doesn't want to be cooped up with the SC. she's running for president omg why is this so hard for people to understand. this is the most obvious fact in the world. she's already fucking fundraising for gods sake.

she doesn't want to be cooped up with the SC. she's running for president omg why is this so hard for people to understand. this is the most obvious fact in the world. she's already fucking fundraising for gods sake.
Up until yesterday I was right there with ya. But the caller brought up two pretty interesting points.

Why she wouldn't run for president: 1. Her husband's already been there, and she wants to do something apart from what he did. 2. Being in the limelight doesn't motivate her anymore, and now she wants to settle in for the next twenty years and make decisions behind the scenes. (Something that scares me even more than her being President).

Again, I also think she's going to run for president, but the caller had some interesting points.

What's in store for Hillary Clinton?

Rabid extreme ranting by reactionary traitors who hate women almost as much as they hate non-Aryans, obviously. What's new? The real question is when the nutters will dare to start the Second Civil War.

I have to wonder if she is intetested in the grind the prez gets. SC is a lot less taxing. And shes going to be a grandmother. If she has any maternal instincts that could be a factor.

I heard a caller on the radio today explain in some detail why she thought Hillary Clinton was not going to run for president. She believes Hillary's future is on the Supreme Court. Apparently Ruth Bader Ginsburg is about to step down, and this person believes Clinton will take her place.

Thoughts?

Cleo?

I have to wonder if she is intetested in the grind the prez gets. SC is a lot less taxing. And shes going to be a grandmother. If she has any maternal instincts that could be a factor.

What the hell does materal instincts have to do with it?

And she was a lead pipe cinch to be the nominee in 2008 too. has she announced an exploratory committee ? Not doing anything without that.

Thoughts?

I hope a massive aneurysm.

And she was a lead pipe cinch to be the nominee in 2008 too. has she announced an exploratory committee ? Not doing anything without that.

She didn't anticipate a popular black guy running. Thee only thing that could take away the "vote for the first woman" novelty which she was banking on

What the hell does materal instincts have to do with it?

Precious few women do not see grand children as a kind of reward for childrearing and seek opportunity to be with the baby. You have never seen this ? And look how a white house ljfe mucked up chelsea. but its really the workload that she wont tolerate.

Precious few women do not see grand children as a kind of reward for childrearing and seek opportunity to be with the baby. You have never seen this ? And look how a white house ljfe mucked up chelsea. but its really the workload that she wont tolerate.

You think Chelsea is mucked up? I think she is a very stable, accomplished young woman.

I take care of my own grandchildren, but my decisions weren't based on my maternal instincts. It was based on the financial burden daycare would place on my daughter and her family.

The caller didn't have a real point. Silly rabbit trail to Timbucktwo IMO.

Hillary has always seemed to enjoy her climb to the top. She's way too political to settle down to ever be a doting granny type.

She'll run, and we will all be treated to an ugly campaign where she is held up as the paragon of virtue. And lest anyone dare to criticize her record they will be accused of mysoginy. Her rallying cry over being held accountable will forever be "what difference does it make"?

Last edited:
Back