What's in store for Hillary Clinton?

Where's Hillary's next assignment?

• The Supreme Court is her next destination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's going to try her luck in Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think Chelsea is mucked up? I think she is a very stable, accomplished young woman.

I take care of my own grandchildren, but my decisions weren't based on my maternal instincts. It was based on the financial burden daycare would place on my daughter and her family.

Its not like you were weighing comprable life choices. Chelsea is a dingbat.

The caller didn't have a real point. Silly rabbit trail to Timbucktwo IMO.

Hillary has always seemed to enjoy her climb to the top. She's way too political to settle down to ever be a doting granny type.

She'll run, and we will all be treated to an ugly campaign where she is held up as the paragon of virtue. And lest anyone dare to criticize her record they will be accused of mysoginy. Her rallying cry over being held accountable will forever be "what difference does it make"?

You will judge her by those words, there are people who understand a different meaning of her words when put into context and don't agree with the way you interpret them.

Its not like you were weighing comprable life choices. Chelsea is a dingbat.

Yeah, she earned a B.A. summa cum laude, an MPhil and a Masters of Public Health, and is working toward a Ph.D in International Relaltions. She's been gainfully employed all her adult life and is a member of several different boards. She's a brilliant, talented young woman. Now she's married, expecting a baby and still working.

Too bad she didn't go on Dancing with the Stars, guess that would wipe out your "dingbat" description.

Precious few women do not see grand children as a kind of reward for childrearing and seek opportunity to be with the baby. You have never seen this ? And look how a white house ljfe mucked up chelsea. but its really the workload that she wont tolerate.

If Chelsea's mucked up you must think the Palin girls are rockets scientists and brain surgeons.

No, do you really think she wouldn't run? And yeah, it made me cringe, lol

I'm on the fence. It seems to be a foregone conclusion but I can't stop thinking about Bill's health, her health, and the chance to be involved with their first and maybe only grandchild. Not that I think Hillary would retire to private life, but maybe her career would take a different direction than the presidency. I'm just trying to think of all the variables.

You will judge her by those words, there are people who understand a different meaning of her words when put into context and don't agree with the way you interpret them.

The context has been made clear. The difference is that our government lied and then attempted to cover it up. Hillary Clinton was at the center of that cover up. The difference it makes is truth. The families of those killed and the American people deserve the truth.

Imagine it was your son or daughter and a politician said that about getting to the truth.

Her attitude is illuminating to how her politics trumps her humanity.

I remember when I became convinced she was a phony. It was during her campaigning to a black audience in a church (only democrats can use pulpits for politics without outrage ensuing) and she put on a fake accent trying to sound like a southern black woman. It was awful and insulting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI

The context has been made clear. The difference is that our government lied and then attempted to cover it up. Hillary Clinton was at the center of that cover up. The difference it makes is truth. The families of those killed and the American pele deserve the truth.

Imagine it was your son or daughter and a politician said that about getting to the truth.

I remember when I became convinced she was a phony. It was during her campaigning to a black audience in a church (only democrats can use pulpits for politics without outrage ensuing) and she put on a fake accent trying to sound like a southern black woman. It was awful and insulting.

Sorry, this is a lot of opinion and not substantiated in any thing I read in the Congressional report.

You have to peddle this load of road apples to someone else.

<snip>

This reminds me, I was born and raised in PA but have vacationed in the south and always came home calling everybody "honey" or "y'all." Copying accents is almost an unconscious decision.

This reminds me, I was born and raised in PA but have vacationed in the south and always came home calling everybody "honey" or "y'all." Copying accents is almost an unconscious decision.

Really? Hillary's performance was a tad stretch to think it an unconscious adaptation. Her entire dialect was unconsciously overtaken, really? She's traveled all over the world and I have not heard her unconsciously adapting accents.

She was deliberately posing. It was insulting and beyond pandering.

I'm on the fence. It seems to be a foregone conclusion but I can't stop thinking about Bill's health, her health, and the chance to be involved with their first and maybe only grandchild. Not that I think Hillary would retire to private life, but maybe her career would take a different direction than the presidency. I'm just trying to think of all the variables.

there is nothing that will stop her. her grandchild can gets sids and die and she'll run. SHE IS GOING TO RUN she will not stop nothing will stop her.

The context has been made clear. The difference is that our government lied and then attempted to cover it up. Hillary Clinton was at the center of that cover up. The difference it makes is truth. The families of those killed and the American people deserve the truth.

yeah that video is cringe worthy. she is 100% fake but the morons will buy into it hook line and sinker. she is the archetypal politician.

Really? Hillary's performance was a tad stretch to think it an unconscious adaptation. Her entire dialect was unconsciously overtaken, really? She's traveled all over the world and I have not heard her unconsciously adapting accents.

She was deliberately posing. It was insulting and beyond pandering.

So tell me how does a New England blue blood who lived in TX for only 15 years or so before going back to New England get a thick southern accent?

Yeah, personal attacks aside, you are allowed your own opinion, but not your own facts.
What personal attack?

My opinions are generally supported with links and a fairly descriptive reason I have arrived at them. I have not seen the same from you in this thread.

Back