What's in store for Hillary Clinton?

Where's Hillary's next assignment?

• The Supreme Court is her next destination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's going to try her luck in Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Her comment surprised me too. Everyone knows the old bat will put her ongoing political career ahead of family. Let's just hope and pray that Chelsea doesn't make a visit to Planned Parenthood. At least those of us with souls should hope and pray.

Youtube videos: GHW Bush, Barbara Bush, Neil Bush, Jeb Bush, Jenna Bush, young Barbara Bush.. NO Southern accents, g.w. bush, drawling ex yokel-in-chief.

I don't care if you're pissed off until the cows come home. It doesn't change the fact that bush exaggerates his accent and if Hillary's a phony for what she did, she's in good company.

bush used the same voice his entire presidency. hilary has never sounded like that until that one time. it was clearly pandering, you are just a dummy.

g. w. is the only one in his family with a drawl and except for the parents they all grew up in Texas so that argument doesn't fly.

Pretty sad if cons have to use this as a negative talking point. The fear is becoming evident.

W stayed in Texas and married a Texan. You are the one refusing to see Hilary's political pandering in that video and making an issue of it. I only introduced the issue by way of explaining when I first knew she was a phony.

Precious few women do not see grand children as a kind of reward for childrearing and seek opportunity to be with the baby. You have never seen this ? And look how a white house ljfe mucked up chelsea. but its really the workload that she wont tolerate.

Please tell me how she is mucked up?

Yeah, she earned a B.A. summa cum laude, an MPhil and a Masters of Public Health, and is working toward a Ph.D in International Relaltions. She's been gainfully employed all her adult life and is a member of several different boards. She's a brilliant, talented young woman. Now she's married, expecting a baby and still working.

Too bad she didn't go on Dancing with the Stars, guess that would wipe out your "dingbat" description.

If she had just had a reality TV show like Sarah Palin did.

bush lived in TX as a child for about 12 years before moving around the country and finally going back. Hillary lived in Arkansas for 20 years before the Clinton presidency and people there have (gasp) southern accents. So it's not a stretch to think either got an accent by living side by side with it for decades.

My southern accent returns about 10 min's after arriving in Alabama, I cant help it, its an unconscious adaptation to where you are.

That being said, sure Hillary adds to it on purpose... Politicians do that shit, they all do. To attack her exclusively is silly. You don't think Bush I or Bush II did it? You don't think Bush III will do it when he runs?

bush used the same voice his entire presidency. hilary has never sounded like that until that one time. it was clearly pandering, you are just a dummy.

If the biggest thing they have against HRC is that she once faked a Southern Accent... You better get used to calling her Mrs. President.

Chelsea is an accomplished and bright young woman. In much the same way as the Bush girls. I disagree with Chelsea's politics, and as of yet do not detect the archetypical political animal her parents are. Of course she has plenty of time to choose that low calling known as politics- May she, and we, be spared.

If the biggest thing they have against HRC is that she once faked a Southern Accent... You better get used to calling her Mrs. President.
HRC has a wide and deep store of negatives to trip her up. Seen her unfavorable numbers ? They are shockinly high for anyone considering running for this office. They were bad in 2004 and all she has done in the interval is add fuel to the fire.

Back