What's in store for Hillary Clinton?

Where's Hillary's next assignment?

• The Supreme Court is her next destination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's going to try her luck in Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You think Chelsea is mucked up? I think she is a very stable, accomplished young woman.

I take care of my own grandchildren, but my decisions weren't based on my maternal instincts. It was based on the financial burden daycare would place on my daughter and her family.

I think it is shocking that she ISN'T mucked up. Being in the spotlight since she was what 12? 13? being mocked by idiots on the right... having her dad embarrass the family in front of the country with the Monica infidelity. Her mom obviously being attacked non stop since the failure of Hillarycare. Etc... etc...

My southern accent returns about 10 min's after arriving in Alabama, I cant help it, its an unconscious adaptation to where you are.

That being said, sure Hillary adds to it on purpose... Politicians do that shit, they all do. To attack her exclusively is silly. You don't think Bush I or Bush II did it? You don't think Bush III will do it when he runs?

I agree with this completely, although I can't recall Bush I doing it.

Sometimes I find myself writing posts in the same "voice" as the person I'm responding to, and it's not deliberate.

W stayed in Texas and married a Texan. You are the one refusing to see Hilary's political pandering in that video and making an issue of it. I only introduced the issue by way of explaining when I first knew she was a phony.

People will respond to tangents here so don't act surprised that I did.

If you're not a native and you put on an accent to pander to a certain group, you might be a phony and that includes bush as well as Hillary.

HRC has a wide and deep store of negatives to trip her up. Seen her unfavorable numbers ? They are shockinly high for anyone considering running for this office. They were bad in 2004 and all she has done in the interval is add fuel to the fire.

HRC is a polarizing figure and as such will have high negatives. She also has very high positive numbers for someone this far out from an election.

If she angers and upsets certain elements of the Republican party more than other candidates, that could bode well for her election.

One of the knocks against HRC in '08 was her lack of experience in office. She has since then become one of the more experienced candidates we have had in a very long time. She was a very good S of State. We had excellent results with our Libyan engagement, and the transitions in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Republicans will scream Benghazi, but I think they have gotten all they can out of that. In fact President Obama himself was re-elected after Benghazi. Additionally, while there is a lot of time for things to change, I think the Republicans are going to have a problem finding a qualified candidate that they can get a large enough group to feel excited about.

What happens is that if they nominate someone the TEA wacks like, the independents are alienated. If they nominate a moderate, the TEA wacks stay home.

While I agree she is running, it would be funny now if she didn't. You would be like 'WTF... Son of a...'

I personally hope she sits it out or takes some other position. I doubt seriously she would be considered for S. Ct., generally the public and the President are looking for someone less blatantly political.

I don't like to see members of the same family take turns at being President.

I personally hope she sits it out or takes some other position. I doubt seriously she would be considered for S. Ct., generally the public and the President are looking for someone less blatantly political.

I don't like to see members of the same family take turns at being President.
Liar. You wish for nothing but a line of Clintons and Kennedys till the end of your days, which can't come fast enough.

I am sure plenty of people will contemplate all possibilities... I just think it highly unlikely given the nature of Hillary. While I disagree with most of her political beliefs, she has always been a strong, intelligent woman who wants to break as many ceilings as she can. Someone her daughter can continue to look up to and emulate... now a potential grandson or granddaughter to do the same? I personally don't think there is any chance of her not running for President. If I am wrong and there was a chance, I think this eliminates it rather than makes it greater. Just my two cents.

I am sure plenty of people will contemplate all possibilities... I just think it highly unlikely given the nature of Hillary. While I disagree with most of her political beliefs, she has always been a strong, intelligent woman who wants to break as many ceilings as she can. Someone her daughter can continue to look up to and emulate... now a potential grandson or granddaughter to do the same? I personally don't think there is any chance of her not running for President. If I am wrong and there was a chance, I think this eliminates it rather than makes it greater. Just my two cents.

I suspect that HRC would think that she should run for her grandchild, to make American and the world a better place for it to live in.

The only real chances of HRC not running are 1) she has a serious and thus far undisclosed health issue or 2) she does not think she has a reasonable chance of winning.

I suspect that HRC would think that she should run for her grandchild, to make American and the world a better place for it to live in.

The only real chances of HRC not running are 1) she has a serious and thus far undisclosed health issue or 2) she does not think she has a reasonable chance of winning.

Agreed. Unless one of those two conditions exist, She's running.

Back