What's in store for Hillary Clinton?

Where's Hillary's next assignment?

• The Supreme Court is her next destination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's going to try her luck in Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
there is nothing that will stop her. her grandchild can gets sids and die and she'll run. SHE IS GOING TO RUN she will not stop nothing will stop her.

Why should having a grandchild stop her? Did having grandchildren ever stop a man from running? Did that mean they didn't love their grandchildren? I think the White HOuse is a great place to see your grandhildren.

Why should having a grandchild stop her? Did having grandchildren ever stop a man from running? Did that mean they didn't love their grandchildren? I think the White HOuse is a great place to see your grandhildren.

Good point, Should Regan have stayed home to sit in a rocking chair and minister to his grandchildren...?

I am sure plenty of people will contemplate all possibilities... I just think it highly unlikely given the nature of Hillary. While I disagree with most of her political beliefs, she has always been a strong, intelligent woman who wants to break as many ceilings as she can. Someone her daughter can continue to look up to and emulate... now a potential grandson or granddaughter to do the same? I personally don't think there is any chance of her not running for President. If I am wrong and there was a chance, I think this eliminates it rather than makes it greater. Just my two cents.

That's all I was saying. People running for high office consider numerous factors before deciding to go for it. I was watching the Rmoney documentary on Netflix a few weeks ago. It started with the entire family... Mitt and Ann, their kids, in-laws and grandkids, sitting down with a legal pad and listing the pros and cons of a campaign, and family matters were on the list.

I think the grandma business wouldn't be the highest priority for Hillary. I'd put her health and Bill's health as one and two, before Chelsea's pregnancy.

Um... did you read what he said?

He stated there was NOTHING that would stop her from running.

Regarding the OP:

Only one individual in history was happier on the SCOTUS than as POTUS. It took getting stabbed in the back by a close friend and having his superior progressive record ignored by rivals, opponents, and historians to make Taft have this feeling about the law. Hilary has only faced a couple of hurtles (Obama and his Administration), which pale in comparison to what Taft dealt with.

Yes but he went on to say if the baby died it wouldn't stop her, nothing would stop her...making her sound like the terminator. You know, the ruthless career woman stereotype.

LOL... you are so defensive. He was being overly dramatic to emphasize the point... she is running. Nothing is going to stop her from running. There is nothing wrong with her being driven.

g. w. is the only one in his family with a drawl and except for the parents they all grew up in Texas so that argument doesn't fly.

Pretty sad if cons have to use this as a negative talking point. The fear is becoming evident.

It's unbelievable.

if "I don't trust Hillary because her accent sounds phony to me" is the best they can come up with, then 2016 is going to be fun!

Yes but he went on to say if the baby died it wouldn't stop her, nothing would stop her...making her sound like the terminator. You know, the ruthless career woman stereotype.

he's figured out the truth!

Hillary's been sent from the future to make sure the rise of the machines goes smoothly and that all puny humans bow down before their metallic masters!

Up until yesterday I was right there with ya. But the caller brought up two pretty interesting points.

Why she wouldn't run for president: 1. Her husband's already been there, and she wants to do something apart from what he did. 2. Being in the limelight doesn't motivate her anymore, and now she wants to settle in for the next twenty years and make decisions behind the scenes. (Something that scares me even more than her being President).

Again, I also think she's going to run for president, but the caller had some interesting points.

Dumb. Hillary Clinton is an ambitious person, she's not going to settle.

Back