What's in store for Hillary Clinton?

Where's Hillary's next assignment?

• The Supreme Court is her next destination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's going to try her luck in Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The context has been made clear. The difference is that our government lied and then attempted to cover it up. Hillary Clinton was at the center of that cover up. The difference it makes is truth. The families of those killed and the American people deserve the truth.

Imagine it was your son or daughter and a politician said that about getting to the truth.

Her attitude is illuminating to how her politics trumps her humanity.

I remember when I became convinced she was a phony. It was during her campaigning to a black audience in a church (only democrats can use pulpits for politics without outrage ensuing) and she put on a fake accent trying to sound like a southern black woman. It was awful and insulting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI

What a crock of shit.

This reminds me, I was born and raised in PA but have vacationed in the south and always came home calling everybody "honey" or "y'all." Copying accents is almost an unconscious decision.

Very true. People subconsciously mimic other's accent's for the purpose of forming community.

So you flew into Texas, got off the plane and started talking like a Texan? I wonder what hapened to Hillary's Russian, German, etc spontaneous unconscious dialects? Perhaps you can provide us an answer to this singular southern black woman moment?

She was talking about Dubya you fucking moron.

What personal attack?

My opinions are generally supported with links and a fairly descriptive reason I have arrived at them. I have not seen the same from you in this thread.
Rana routinely accuses those who destroy her in debate as attacking her personally. In other words, all conservatives.

So you flew into Texas, got off the plane and started talking like a Texan? I wonder what hapened to Hillary's Russian, German, etc spontaneous unconscious dialects? Perhaps you can provide us an answer to this singular southern black woman moment?

Do you understand the difference between accents in a single country versus different nations around the world? :palm:

W stayed in Texas and married a Texan. You are the one refusing to see Hilary's political pandering in that video and making an issue of it. I only introduced the issue by way of explaining when I first knew she was a phony.

All politicians are liars and phonies you fucking idiot.

Regarding the OP:

Only one individual in history was happier on the SCOTUS than as POTUS. It took getting stabbed in the back by a close friend and having his superior progressive record ignored by rivals, opponents, and historians to make Taft have this feeling about the law. Hilary has only faced a couple of hurtles (Obama and his Administration), which pale in comparison to what Taft dealt with.

Hurtles?

Did your momma have any children that lived?

I voted for Hillary, retard.
Easy, asshole. I just want to find out which way you vote. You say you're a moderate, but I say you're full of shit. Who have you voted for in the last several presidential elections?

Why should having a grandchild stop her? Did having grandchildren ever stop a man from running? Did that mean they didn't love their grandchildren? I think the White HOuse is a great place to see your grandhildren.

i didn't say it should or would stop her.

Yes but he went on to say if the baby died it wouldn't stop her, nothing would stop her...making her sound like the terminator. You know, the ruthless career woman stereotype.

... she is.

i mean we criticize so many politicians it's so funny how defensive you get over Hilary just cause she's a woman.

Never figured you'd support a war monger, but there ya go.

I thought she would want revenge after all she went through in the 90's and send some Pubs to jail. (like Yoo, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Wolfowitz, Cheney.

I knew Bush would walk, but I thought Hillary would clean up the rest of the mess.

Back