What's in store for Hillary Clinton?

Where's Hillary's next assignment?

• The Supreme Court is her next destination

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She's going to try her luck in Hollywood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember in 92' they attacked her for being a career woman while she had a child at home. Of course I was living in Alabama at the time so maybe the people I talked to were a bit more Conservative than the national average.

Why is everyone saying Chelsea is having a baby? She is having a fetus.

I wonder if Hitlery wanted Chelsea to time the pregnancy so she would have a grand baby to tow around

Why is everyone saying Chelsea is having a baby? She is having a fetus.

I wonder if Hitlery wanted Chelsea to time the pregnancy so she would have a grand baby to tow around

1. Chelsea currently has a fetus in her womb, if it remains their through a specific period of development it will be a baby, so the expectation is that she will have a baby. That is why we do yet not say, "Chelsea has a baby.", we say she is going to have a baby.

2. I would certainty not doubt that. HRC is not above such calculations to help her with attaining the presidency.

lol. What are you crones cackling about now? What's wrong with "maternal instincts"?

There is nothing wrong with it and christiefan didn't comment on it, so leave her out of the fight you obviously want to pick.

One can have maternal instincts and still be President of the United States, women are just that talented and able to multitask.

Why was the fact that Romney had grandkids born while he was campaigning never an issue?

Romney has 22 BTW, and lost track of that number at one point. Id say that might suggest a lack of a "Paternal instinct".

[video]http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/snggjc/the-broads-must-be-crazy[/video]

That was absolutely the FUNNIEST thing I've seen on TV in ages and it completely skewered hypocritical Righties who deride women for their "emotions" yet cheer men when they show their emotional side!

1. Chelsea currently has a fetus in her womb, if it remains their through a specific period of development it will be a baby, so the expectation is that she will have a baby. That is why we do yet not say, "Chelsea has a baby.", we say she is going to have a baby.

2. I would certainty not doubt that. HRC is not above such calculations to help her with attaining the presidency.

Wonder why she isn't aborting. Seems to be the liberal thing to do

I wonder if they will tell the kid about both of its grand daddy's indiscretions?

One is a rapist the other a thief

The link showed liberal commentators discussing Hillary's being possibly torn between her ambitions, and her upcoming roll as grandmother. I would say it much more infuriating having liberals think this an issue than conservatives.

Wonder why she isn't aborting. Seems to be the liberal thing to do

I wonder if they will tell the kid about both of its grand daddy's indiscretions?

One is a rapist the other a thief

I suspect she wants a child and that is why she is not having an abortion. It may be that she is personally against abortions and thus is having the baby. I don't even know her position on abortion.

Do the Bush's tell their grandkids about how many needless deaths of American Heroes GWB is responsible for ? I doubt it.

The link showed liberal commentators discussing Hillary's being possibly torn between her ambitions, and her upcoming roll as grandmother. I would say it much more infuriating having liberals think this an issue than conservatives.

The link to the Daily Show?

What it showed was a liberal commentator chiding CONSERVATIVE commentators for discussing Hillary's emotional state upon finding out she's going to become a grandmother, and how being a grandmother will be a problem if she's elected president.

Let me ask you...in he past, how many times have you seen any commentators discussing A MALE candidate possibly being torn between his ambitions and his upcoming roll as a grandfather?

I'll save you the trouble...it's NEVER happened before!

Liberals are always reacting to things emotionally, and so naturally assume that Hillary, as a liberal, will as well.

The link to the Daily Show?

What it showed was a liberal commentator chiding CONSERVATIVE commentators for discussing Hillary's emotional state upon finding out she's going to become a grandmother, and how being a grandmother will be a problem if she's elected president.

Let me ask you...in he past, how many times have you seen any commentators discussing A MALE candidate possibly being torn between his ambitions and his upcoming roll as a grandfather?

I'll save you the trouble...it's NEVER happened before!

Conservative commentators? I didn't see conservatives, or hear conservatives? Can you name them?

I have not said Hillary should be questioned about her ambition as if it should be in competition with her famille responsibilities.

Last edited:
I have to wonder if she is intetested in the grind the prez gets. SC is a lot less taxing. And shes going to be a grandmother. If she has any maternal instincts that could be a factor.

WTF does having ":maternal instincts" have to do with her future vocation? :palm:

She didn't anticipate a popular black guy running. Thee only thing that could take away the "vote for the first woman" novelty which she was banking on

The Liberal Lion threw his support to Barrack. Hillary and the country got screwed. Barrack would have been a good vice.

Precious few women do not see grand children as a kind of reward for childrearing and seek opportunity to be with the baby. You have never seen this ? And look how a white house ljfe mucked up chelsea. but its really the workload that she wont tolerate.

Seriously, fuck off.

Back