When is the debate going to happen between yurt and rune?

Your opinion on the upcoming debate

• Total voters
Personally, I think I am a straight up libertarian. You seem to lean a little left, as I believe you support social welfare programs and I don't.

I just don't think that cops organizing a basketball league violates rights in the same way that them doing no knock raids with military weapons does. That is not left leaning, it is just sane and in touch with reality.

Grind's positions are based on him being an asshole and little more.

You lean left whether you realize it or not. That is a good thing. There is nothing conservative about being a libertarian, in fact conservatism is what is giving libertarians a bad name. Without social welfare programs there is no society. Without society there is anarchy or totalitarianism, neither is good.

Please don't go on a long winded denial trip. If your weren't slightly left leaning Grind would be your BFF.

a true libertarian, or any member of a party, wouldn't say they think they are X. they would say I know, or - I am

professor faxter is now in a spiral of self doubt. I am glad I brought this on. He gets filled with rage more everyday as the truth reveals itself. The fake libertarian is being exposed.

To you he's a fake libertarian because you confuse libertarians with sociopaths. Now, a good number of them are that, so you're confused.

YOU ARE LYING about my positions you fucking idiot. I am not going to address your obvious hyperbole and bullshit. you want an honest discussion, the impetus is going to be on you.
I'd much rather see Grind and String debate over who the real libertarian is. This is some serious fucking comedy! LOL

To you he's a fake libertarian because you confuse libertarians with sociopaths. Now, a good number of them are that, so you're confused.
I know....arguing over who's the real libertarian is like arguing over who's the best pinch hitter in baseball.....except pinch hitters accomplish quite a bit more than any libertarian does. LOL

I mean....does it really matter what a libertarian believes? It's not like they've ever done anything.

a true libertarian, or any member of a party, wouldn't say they think they are X. they would say I know, or - I am

professor faxter is now in a spiral of self doubt. I am glad I brought this on. He gets filled with rage more everyday as the truth reveals itself. The fake libertarian is being exposed.

You are pathetic. Nothing has been revealed that shows I disagree with libertarian ideals while you clearly took a nationalist view of property. You reject libertarianism to arrive at your self serving views on immigration.

I'd much rather see Grind and String debate over who the real libertarian is. This is some serious fucking comedy! LOL

In order to get into Grind's "real libertarian" club you just have to celebrate Adam Lanza and mock dead kids. It also helps if you post pictures of your guns and talk about the erection they give you.

In order to get into Grind's "real libertarian" club you just have to celebrate Adam Lanza and mock dead kids. It also helps if you post pictures of your guns and talk about the erection they give you.

Does Grind even own guns? I thought everything was illegal in Massachusetts!

Does Grind even own guns? I thought everything was illegal in Massachusetts!

Mass has very strong gun laws, yet guns are legal for non-felons. The Chief of Police issued a permit (there are many levels of permits though the lowest level allows high power repeating rifles as well as automatic shotguns .{no handguns}).

Wed is very legal here, I have a paper that the police recognize which allows me to drive around with 10 (ten) oz. of weed or up to an oz. of "concentrate". Actually anyone can carry up to an oz. of weed or concentrate without fear of arrest.
Further, Libertarians need not own guns, I own only the muzzle loading single shot .50 rifle that the second amendment
entitles me to, though I support other's rights to interpret the document as they see fit, including my son, who owns a variety of weapons.

Well, you don't have to own them to support rights, as I can attest to. I was just responding to Darla's jabs at Grind.

I should add that the state of Mass does not require any paperwork or permit whatsoever to own a muzzle loading rifle, even a modern one with a scope. Even a state with 87% dem congress and a dem governor recognizes the Second.

Back