When they see us.

TTQ64

Verified User
A must see Netflex 4 part series. I'm sure you'll watch, but won't comment just like Ava DuVernay's 13th. She shines the light on for profit prisons and the media's criminalization of innocent Black men.

Raymond Santana. Kevin Richardson. Antron McCray. Yusef Salaam. Korey Wise. These are the names of men who were boys, ages 14, 15 and 16, when they were robbed: of their childhoods, of their innocence, of a fair trial.

Ava DuVernay retells the gut-wrenching story of the Central Park Five in her newest Netflix series “When They See Us.” And for the first time, this story is being told from the perspective of the five teens whose lives were derailed by a justice system and media eager to vilify them. (“Ninety percent of the articles written during that time didn’t use the word ‘alleged,’” the director notes.) DuVernay brilliantly and powerfully captures what they were denied for decades.

White people, this is what you should be trying to stop. Blacks can't do it because they don't listen to us. Take on this fight and stop the injustices in the Black communities.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ava-duvernay-when-they-see-us_n_5ceedc40e4b0508c91e1095a

No thanks. Not interested. If the negro wants to stay out of prison, I suggest the negro stop committing crimes. Just sayin

A must see Netflex 4 part series. I'm sure you'll watch, but won't comment just like Ava DuVernay's 13th. She shines the light on for profit prisons and the media's criminalization of innocent Black men.

Raymond Santana. Kevin Richardson. Antron McCray. Yusef Salaam. Korey Wise. These are the names of men who were boys, ages 14, 15 and 16, when they were robbed: of their childhoods, of their innocence, of a fair trial.

Ava DuVernay retells the gut-wrenching story of the Central Park Five in her newest Netflix series “When They See Us.” And for the first time, this story is being told from the perspective of the five teens whose lives were derailed by a justice system and media eager to vilify them. (“Ninety percent of the articles written during that time didn’t use the word ‘alleged,’” the director notes.) DuVernay brilliantly and powerfully captures what they were denied for decades.

White people, this is what you should be trying to stop. Blacks can't do it because they don't listen to us. Take on this fight and stop the injustices in the Black communities.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ava-duvernay-when-they-see-us_n_5ceedc40e4b0508c91e1095a

I think one of the greatest contributions one can make is to be a role model and raise children who are not bigots, racists, sexists, or anti-semites.

The other thing humans can do is to not allow racism to be normalized.

Trump has normalized racism.

JPP.com and other cesspools of the internet have normalized racism, bigotry, and anti-semitism, openly tolerate it, and welcome it with open arms. I attempt to highlight the degeneracy of racists, sexists, and anti-semites when I see it, but I get almost no help from Republican posters - who generally stand by in stone cold silence as degenerate racism is overtly paraded on this board.

I think one of the greatest contributions one can make is to be a role model and raise children who are not bigots, racists, sexists, or anti-semites.

JPP.com and other cesspools of the internet have normalized racism, bigotry, and anti-semitism, openly tolerate it, and welcome it with open arms. I attempt to highlight the degeneracy of racists, sexists, and anti-semites when I see it, but I get almost no help from Republican posters - who generally stand by in stone cold silence as degenerate racism is overtly paraded on this board.
What is this we hear about you cyber-stalking women?

Because of people like you TTQ, the Black Working Class will be replaced by Third World Labor from south of the Border. Blacks will either need to get Rich, or face being in Prison, either as Inmates or Guards.

NO ONE "victimizes innocent blacks" in America , more than OTHER BLACKS....by FAR.

Black males in the US = < 7% of the population = 50%+ of the MURDERS, overwhelmingly of OTHER BLACKS.

Clean your OWN BACKYARD....before you complain about someone else's...

NO ONE "victimizes innocent blacks" in America , more than OTHER BLACKS....by FAR.

Black males in the US = < 7% of the population = 50%+ of the MURDERS, overwhelmingly of OTHER BLACKS.

racist scum ^^

Indeed.

Because of people like you TTQ, the Black Working Class will be replaced by Third World Labor from south of the Border. Blacks will either need to get Rich, or face being in Prison, either as Inmates or Guards.

What does this comment have to do with the post?

Can you be specific?

Lies.

You believe it because you're racist.

Why ambivalence?? Can you possibly think or any reason what so ever?? Not wanting to come to "your assistance"??

I see it, I see some taking text dunce to task all the time, I saw conservative poster last night take the banjo boob to the whippin post......

Not just republican posters you get no help for liberal posters as well. Part of the problem is most don't know what racism is or they don't want to admit what it is.

I see non republicans stand by in stone cold silence as well.

Taking no action is normalizing racism as well.

It's why I say white people need to take a stand against the open racism against Blacks and other minorities in this country because WE ARE NOT HEARD!

This prosecutor has faced no consequences for what she has done. At lest hold her and everyone associated with the framing of these children accountable.

Why ambivalence?? Can you possibly think or any reason what so ever?? Not wanting to come to "your assistance"??

I see it, I see some taking text dunce to task all the time, I saw conservative poster last night take the banjo boob to the whippin post......

Pardon my french but Cypress is full of sh*t. There are conservative posters who call out TDAK and others. But notice Cypress has NEVER called out TTQ64 or Guno when they make bigoted comments? We all know why, it's politics. If he, or anyone, truly cared about the topic one's political beliefs would be irrelevant when it comes to bigoted or racist behavior.

His post is a big fat virtue signal to attempt to show how open-minded or woke he is. 100% transparent.

Pardon my french but Cypress is full of sh*t. There are conservative posters who call out TDAK and others. But notice Cypress has NEVER called out TTQ64 or Guno when they make bigoted comments? We all know why, it's politics. If he, or anyone, truly cared about the topic one's political beliefs would be irrelevant when it comes to bigoted or racist behavior.

His post is a big fat virtue signal to attempt to show how open-minded or woke he is. 100% transparent.

YOU can't even point out where I've made bigoted comment.

Calling out racist white men and women for what they have FACTUALLY done...…..is not bigoted nor racist.

Talking behind my back is bad form, but I have learned that is just what you do.

I could take the time to find you posts where I have called down lefty posters for calling first lady Melania Trump a whore, or those engaging in overt anti-semitism.

But the problem is, even if I did that you would never even consider apologizing for lying about me, slandering me, or being wrong about me. Because expressing remorse actually takes character.

Back