When they see us.

Talking behind my back is bad form, but I have learned that is just what you do.

I could take the time to find you posts where I have called down lefty posters for calling first lady Melania Trump a whore, or those engaging in overt anti-semitism.

But the problem is, even if I did that you would never even consider apologizing for lying about me, slandering me, or being wrong about me. Because expressing remorse actually takes character.

It wasn't behind your back; because you were more then capable of reading it.

And is that why you've never expressed remorse for your cyber stalking; because you have no character??

the best way to end the racism that infects this society is knowledge

Knowledge of each other and their experiences

EDUCATION is the key

teaching all American kids the real history of this nation including Black history which the republican party has worked hard to keep out of public school history books

each time you meet a human remember

They are a complete mystery to you

whatever your first involuntary assumptions are about them

They have NO real impact on who that person actually is

each new person you meet is a complete mystery to you

let them tell you who they are

each new person you meet has the possibility of being one of the most important persons you have ever met

100 year old or 5 year old

with a long face and bucked teeth

with green eyes and brown skin

with blonde hair and almond eyes

a treasure box that opens itself to you

I PROMISE if you can learn top see people this way it will IMPROVE YOUR LIFE

which is why racism of all types and shapes will ruin your OWN life

Or they could do like you have and just spit in a Black man's face. :good4u:

AB-SO-FUCKING-LUTELY :good4u:

Don't forget that TTQ is really just a stormfront plant, who's agenda is to keep a racial division alive.

:truestory:

WOW

no one will EVER distrust TQ again

1000 points of rep for TQ when a post like this appears from the russo bot holes

WOW

no one will EVER distrust TQ again

1000 points of rep for TQ when a post like this appears from the russo bot holes

But why should anyone believe you, who bragged about spitting in a Black man's face and then you lied about it??

EDUCATION is the key

teaching all American kids the real history of this nation including Black history which the republican party has worked hard to keep out of public school history books

each new person you meet has the possibility of being one of the most important persons you have ever met

what racists do is want the world to NOT treat each other like I have suggested here huh

racists are stupid

they want to ONLY speak and be kind to others who look just like them

If they had that all white world they want they would begin hating people who had hair too brown and not blonde enough

people who were too short in their minds or too tall in their minds

people whos freckles were to red instead of brown

racism is an outlook on life

I cant be good unless I designate someone to be BAD

its stems from ingrained self hate

pathetic self hate that depends on hating others just to see your self as not bad

weak minded people who seek to IGNORE reality in favor of their own tiny self worth

I almost feel sorry for them

BUT I DONT

because all they have to do is stop being a fucking assholes that make a PERFECT tool for evil humans to play their racism into power over others for personal gain and destruction of society while gaining that power

grow up you fucking racist

if you don't fight racism you are a racist

that is what TQ is saying here

she made perfect sense to me

Last edited:
The whole idea of policing other posters is stupid. We can't stop trolls or people trolling.

The team mentality and partisanship is truly a mindfvck.

Addressing racism and bigotry goes far deeper than just how we vote.

As you know many come here & elsewhere to do exactly that, slay the lib, kill the cons etc etc etc..

While on their personal~team jihads it rarely seems to occur to them that they have become that which they hate..

Countless times I have seen ppl, good ppl, make an argument which the week before~the year before they adamantly argued against, & often, supposedly on principle or moral grounds......:rolleyes:

Your reply did not answer the question.

Is it because you can't or do the facts make you uncomfortable??

most brown murders are caused by brown people

most white people murdered are killed by white people

its pretty consistant

most people murdered are murdered by someone they know

family

friends

romantic entanglements

why do you right wing shit breath racists think that statistic gives you the right to hate brown people MORE

As you know many come here & elsewhere to do exactly that, slay the lib, kill the cons etc etc etc..

While on their personal~team jihads it rarely seems to occur to them that they have become that which they hate..

Countless times I have seen ppl, good ppl, make an argument which the week before~the year before they adamantly argued against, & often, supposedly on principle or moral grounds......:rolleyes:

mostly those on the right

You have to admit it

But why should anyone believe you, who bragged about spitting in a Black man's face and then you lied about it??

where did I lie about it russo bot hole

everytime you do this shit everyone ends up seeing what a fucking liar you are

Bots don't care about being pegged as liars though huh

they just shit on the floor and lap it back up just to shit it out on the floor again

get to lapping

EDUCATION is the key

Can you please give example of racism that oppresses, demonizes, imprisons, and unjustly criminalizes white people in this country?

What type of harmful racism do white people encounter that would prevent them from gaining employment, housing, loans, etc?

Be specific.

what racists do is want the world to NOT treat each other like I have suggested here huh

racists are stupid

If they had that all white world they want they would begin hating people who had hair too brown and not blonde enough

pathetic self hate that depends on hating others just to see your self as not bad

weak minded people who seek to IGNORE reality in favor of their own tiny self worth

BUT I DONT

because all they have to do is stop being a fucking assholes that make a PERFECT tool for evil humans to play their racism into power over others for personal gain and destruction of society while gaining that power

But you are a racists; because only a racist would spit in the face of a Black man, brag about it, and then try to justify it by lying.

Which is EXACTLY what you've done.

racists are stupid

BUT I DONT

That's all I'm sayin.

And like you said, education is the key. Calling out the lies that come from he racist right. Starting with every stat they spew about Blacks is a lie.

most brown murders are caused by brown people

most white people murdered are killed by white people

its pretty consistant

most people murdered are murdered by someone they know

family

friends

romantic entanglements

why do you right wing shit breath racists think that statistic gives you the right to hate brown people MORE

Please try to stay on track, you racist; because this was about the number of murders, where Blacks are killing Blacks, and why a group with a low percentage in the population has such a high percentage number of murdering others.

where did I lie about it russo bot hole

everytime you do this shit everyone ends up seeing what a fucking liar you are

Bots don't care about being pegged as liars though huh

they just shit on the floor and lap it back up just to shit it out on the floor again

get to lapping

Your lies have been documented numerous times, regarding your spitting in a Black man's face, and while I don't find you important enough to save those in a file; I'm sure someone else has saved them and will once again expose you for the lying racist you are.

Can you please give example of racism that oppresses, demonizes, imprisons, and unjustly criminalizes white people in this country?

What type of harmful racism do white people encounter that would prevent them from gaining employment, housing, loans, etc?

Be specific.

why should I have to defend something I never said?

Your lies have been documented numerous times, regarding your spitting in a Black man's face, and while I don't find you important enough to save those in a file; I'm sure someone else has saved them and will once again expose you for the lying racist you are.

thanks for admitting you prefer biting dead mules cocks as apposed to telling the truth

YOU can't even point out where I've made bigoted comment.

Calling out racist white men and women for what they have FACTUALLY done...…..is not bigoted nor racist.

Then why is pointing out that Blacks are the biggest threat to other Blacks, bigoted and racist??

Back