Where do the mathematical laws of physics come from?

No, my knowledge of football, basketball, movies, fishing, and golf are not forms of Platonic knowledge. The vast majority of crap I know is not Platonic.

What do you mean by "platonic" when you are discussing mathematics.

Try explaining it in your own words. Not quoting some authority. Just explain your terms.

What do you mean by "platonic" when you are discussing mathematics.

Try explaining it in your own words. Not quoting some authority. Just explain your terms.
You asked me before, were you high on crack and forgot that I answered?

This is stalking, asking the same question over and over, even though it's already been answered

I do not recall you actually answering. All I saw was non-stop insults. Like this one!

This is stalking, asking the same question over and over, even though it's already been answered

Then you can show me where. But you won't and we both know you have a questionable association with honesty....

^^^^LIE.

Cypress is unable to answer the question so now he's going to lie about it.

If he actually did then he will point me to the post. But he won't because he can't.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong. SO wrong. But I won't be.

I do not recall you actually answering. All I saw was non-stop insults. Like this one!

Then you can show me where. But you won't and we both know you have a questionable association with honesty....
So you were high on crack and forgot, since it was only a few days ago.
Here you go, Stalker:

So you were high on crack and forgot, since it was only a few days ago.
Here you go, Stalker:

YAY! You proved me wrong! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Now we're getting somewhere.

"That which is objectively true independent of human opinion and human experience."

And how does that mean my position is incorrect? I have never denied that it is independent of human experience. I still don't see how it supports YOUR position.

Just saying it is independent of human experience does not mean it had to be decreed or defined by some external intelligence.

I knew if I just pissed @Cypress off enough he'd actually follow up with something I could work with but had missed earlier.

Unlike Cypress I can admit when I am in error.

It's the hallmark of true intelligence. :)

I knew if I just pissed @Cypress off enough he'd actually follow up with something I could work with but had missed earlier.

That's a pretty weak apology for stalking me and hounding me to "prove" I already answered your dumb question, about something you should have learned in the third week of in the philosophy class you claimed you took.

^^^^LIE.
Cypress is unable to answer the question so now he's going to lie about it.

If he actually did then he will point me to the post. But he won't because he can't.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong.
SO wrong. But I won't be.

I just did show in you in post #107 that I answered your dumb question...after you hollered, complained, accused me of lying.

This stalking, hounding, and false accusation is what is going to get you banned.

I will try YET AGAIN to explain my point to you and this conversation in general:

We are not talking about BEFORE things existed. We are talking about WHEN THINGS START TO EXIST WAS IT NECESSARY FOR THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN C/D and Pi TO BE DECREED OR DEFINED? Do try to keep up.
I'm sorry if this is too complicated for you......the title of this thread asks were the laws CAME from......in that split second that the Big Bang occurred they BECAME........if you want to know where they came from it is mandatory to talk about before that......now, please get your head out of your ass for a while......you really need the oxygen......

I'm sorry if this is too complicated for you......the title of this thread asks were the laws CAME from......in that split second that the Big Bang occurred they BECAME........if you want to know where they came from it is mandatory to talk about before that......now, please get your head out of your ass for a while......you really need the oxygen......
Also anyone like Obtenator who is hollering that pi is only just a property of circles is really minimizing and drastically understating the importance of pi. Circles are universally important to rotation, oscillation, waves, angular momentum, sinusoidal patterns, frequency, and other cyclical phenomena in physics and topology.

That's why pi is a mathmatical constant in so many laws of physics.

Also anyone like Obtenator who is hollering that pi is only just a property of circles is really minimizing and drastically understating the importance of pi. Circles are universally important to rotation, oscillation, waves, angular momentum, sinusoidal patterns, frequency, and other cyclical phenomena in physics and topology.

That's why pi is a mathmatical constant in so many laws of physics.
Yet you deny physics.

You deny the laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You have also denied Planck's law, Newton's law of motion, Kirchoff's law, and several others.

No, you don't admit when you're in error.
You are just as clueless as Cypress when it comes to physics.

Alexander Vilenkin, theoretical physicist: "The laws of physics that describe the appearance of the universe should have some Platonic existence outside of matter, space, and time. We can ask what is the medium in which they exist? Often people think the medium of mathematics is the mind; mathematics is a human invention. Mathematicians actually often think they are discovering mathematics, that mathematics exists objectively. So, whichever it is, there is some Platonic realm in which the mathematical laws of physics exist even prior the universe."

What separates an actual total sum and some total factual results so far? Physically evolving in plain sight daily since rotation added to being part of the universe left alive today as one physical part of the whole evolving process equally here now.
Physics to the whole is equal to the total sum of all its evolving results here now, never same total sum results left, again right here in plain sight of each equal part occupying time today.

Evolving is a continuous changing total sum left currently here in total sum reproduced and what is left reproducing forward, now. Kinetic results vs potential outcomes never same as before.

Physical absolute all the theories and theologies combined won't change the universal position one is in here, adapting to the ever changing situation present and accounted for in plain sight of each brain uniquely alive, equally timed apart since conceived.

Eternal balancing never sustains fairness, just what averages forward so far. Those capitalizing off reasonable doubt obtain power, wealth, fame those believing anything else is possible never obtain cradle to grave regardless which generation gap they achieved after birth even when never became a parent or outlived their additions.

Speculation commands pretense from ancestors becoming dedicated to the proposition life isn't self evident daily. Supernatural forces govern tomorrow the past never sees coming defending better tomorrows than people lived in so far.

Universal balance point is now, position balancing is uniquely here as evident by chromosomes to DNA lineages present and rule of law isolates from anything else possible today in civil court, criminal justice system saving humanity, court of public opinion created socially academically, artistically, economically, politically, spiritually, ancestrally practiced each rotation today between 23 longitudes adding 3 minutes and 56 seconds daily to keep truth in control of factual history creating reasonable doubt between all 5 ancestral lineages' 5 generation gaps living here today.

Simple compounding Chromosomes per DNA streaming ancestral lineages present as the complete food chain native to this universal position, daily.

Alexander Vilenkin, theoretical physicist: "The mathematical laws of physics were a precursor to the universe. It's a baffling question: where do the mathematical laws of physics come from and why do they have this particular form and not some other form? We can imagine many mathematically consistent possible universes described by different laws, and as Stephen Hawking said "what is it that breathes fire into the equations?', why is this particular set of laws chosen?
We can understand the laws, but divining their origin is problematic since we, as mere mortals, are unable to see beyond the physical universe.

Back