Which Living President's Family Did Not Own Slaves?

I can see how you made that mistake. trump does not have much of a connection with America. Usually, Presidents have long connections with America, which usually means slavery at some point. trump has zero grandparents born in the USA.

But it falls apart, because slavery existed outside the USA too. The Outer Hebrides are made up of slavers, and some of their slaves. Everyone there had ancestors who owned slaves. That means trump's mother's family owned slaves.

I can see how you made that mistake. trump does not have much of a connection with America. Usually, Presidents have long connections with America, which usually means slavery at some point. trump has zero grandparents born in the USA.

But it falls apart, because slavery existed outside the USA too. The Outer Hebrides are made up of slavers, and some of their slaves. Everyone there had ancestors who owned slaves. That means trump's mother's family owned slaves.
And leftists still own slaves, black democrats.

Your posts are just sad.
Yeah it is sad that leftists take blacks for granted. Shit you assholes think they aren't black if they don't know who they are supporting? How do I know that? The dipstick you morons voted for said so. What's that name you gave to Larry Elder? Oh yeah, the black face of white supremacy because of course no black person could sincerely disagree with the leftist narrative. I wonder if you have enough brains to stop talking? What am I saying, you're a leftist so the question answers itself.

So what is your point?????

His point is to remind us all that Trump is from an IMMIGRANT family. And his mom was a straight-up immigrant. A group of people who were having a tough time of it in their homelands and who wanted to make a better life where they could take care of their children and their families.

In fact, Trump's dad, Fred, was raised in a household that only spoke German WHILE LIVING IN AMERICA. Can you imagine??? Why couldn't they assimilate? Fred apparently did a lot to hide his foreign background.

And Fred Trump was able to make it as a slum lord and racist bigot in America (arrested along with a bunch of KKK ralliers once!)

Point. Just a little human interest story. BTW, we Neanderthals were not involved with the slave trade. We pretty much kept to ourselves. You homosapiens were trouble.
There are a lot of theories about how the Neanderthals survived so thin on the ground, but most involve some form of kidnapping and slavery.

You guessed it Donald J Trump.

Donald Trump only living US president with ancestors who did not own slaves: Report​

They came to America in 1885. Even a righty can figure out slavery was over. Fred fled to avoid military conscription. They have been consistent in that .

Back