Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Girth

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nuts

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Asshat

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Is it just me but, speaking as a man who has only ever come into contact with my own, i don't think i'm qualified to discuss, or even vote on, the merits of relative dimention.

Its a question that millions have wanted the answer to for a long time. It is only just that we get it.

Its a question that millions have wanted the answer to for a long time. It is only just that we get it.

Like the Larry David avatar BTW.

If only we had some more women here...i mean i'm a complete pussy but that's just not the same thing is it?

Like the Larry David avatar BTW.

If only we had some more women here...i mean i'm a complete pussy but that's just not the same thing is it?

Not exactly the same, no. But I'm thinking about getting a reduction and I needed some advice.

He should have made TASTE an option so all the liberals and Democrats could vote on something they have personal experience with .....:clink:

Its while I'm 35, i don't know the exact day. But I have roughly 3 years left.

What a shame. You will miss out on some of the best years there are to be.
The 20s were fun but fraught with who the hell am I going to be. The thirties you feel a little more sure about who you are but then there is that whole " better get my ass in gear" thing. The fourties are taken care of business end of the "I better get my ass in gear" thing and solidifying who your are which makes it become clear what others are truely motivated by. Then there is this thing called the fifties which has come in for me as they Kick back , wind down, just plugging along and looking forward to the rewards of the "I better get my ass in gear" stage. I can look forward to the 60s as being the high time in my life. You know who you are and are completely settled with your past, prepaired to take care of yourself in whatever time you have left , capable of helping family if needed and ready to just drive to new Mexico to see the cliffs on a whim or sit in the garden and blow a blunt and sip tea.

I hope you are just joking about this 35 thing Beefy. I dont know it may just be an inside joke between you and Damo. I would hate to think you have some fatal family condition where the males in your family all drop dead from a broken heart at 35. Whatever it is rage against the dying of the light. You would be giving up alot of really good years to come.

I was just messing with you when I went on the rant about Cy and someone pissing in your pina colada. I would never piss in a perfectly good cocktail.

Sigh.......

I'm getting tired of stuff like this.

Posting polls where loofahs aren't an option is ridiculous. Everybody knows italicized loofahs are what matters most.

Back