Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Girth

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nuts

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Asshat

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
SP you would make a lousy one they have to be loyal and not betray.

The betrayal did not start on my end. You simply could not see the whole conversation.

Side note: Never have I cheated on anyone I have dated. So please do not act as though you know me.

The betrayal did not start on my end. You simply could not see the whole conversation.

Side note: Never have I cheated on anyone I have dated. So please do not act as though you know me.

If you're referring to the PM's then yes. You're right. None of us know what was said because PMs are intended to be PRIVATE. If you're referring to what was posted on in a thread in the public forum, then yes, you did infact initiate the betrayal.

If you're referring to the PM's then yes. You're right. None of us know what was said because PMs are intended to be PRIVATE. If you're referring to what was posted on in a thread in the public forum, then yes, you did infact initiate the betrayal.

well then, perhaps since you do not know the entire story, you should consider withholding judgement. I know you two are friends. Perhaps one day she will tell you exactly what she said. Then feel free to come on here and judge me.

well then, perhaps since you do not know the entire story, you should consider withholding judgement. I know you two are friends. Perhaps one day she will tell you exactly what she said. Then feel free to come on here and judge me.

Did she call you something in a PRIVATE message?

1up7rt.gif

LadyT has clearly OWNED Superfreak here, even though this image is not a great representation of that...

Back