Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Girth

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nuts

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Asshat

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
No, he did not. He made fun of her assertation that she had "seen" what was going on over there. To equate that to calling him a murderer is pathetic.

Would you feel less offended had she called him a law abiding killer instead?

Would you feel less offended had she called him a law abiding killer instead?

No. Given that a friend of mine was recently murdered, I really don't think it would be any less offensive to equate my cousin or anyone in the military to the asshole that killed my friend.

No. Given that a friend of mine was recently murdered, I really don't think it would be any less offensive to equate my cousin or anyone in the military to the #@$hole that killed my friend.

There are many surviving friends and family members of innocent Iraqi's who've been killed by "coalition" forces air raids. Do you at least acknowledge that there's anyone in Iraq mourning the loss of an innocent loved one due to our surgical air raids?

No. Given that a friend of mine was recently murdered, I really don't think it would be any less offensive to equate my cousin or anyone in the military to the asshole that killed my friend.

knock it off. I doubt anybody wants to continue hearing you blab about other people's private messages. Messages that you brought to the attention of the board, and hinted at their content.

It's very bad taste and etiquette.

There are many surviving friends and family members of innocent Iraqi's who've been killed by "coalition" forces air raids. Do you at least acknowledge that there's anyone in Iraq mourning the loss of an innocent loved one due to our surgical air raids?

Of course there are those that are mourning the loss of their loved ones.

Do you understand the lengths the military goes to..... to avoid hitting civilians?

The military plays a very important part in our social contract. Blaming them for doing their jobs is weak. It is what almost all of your politicians attempt to avoid doing even when speaking of the policy that got them there.

knock it off. I doubt anybody wants to continue hearing you blab about other people's private messages. Messages that you brought to the attention of the board, and hinted at their content.

Yeah. Like if I mentioned the bad case of Herpes SF got a couple of weekends ago. That would be in bad taste.

Of course there are those that are mourning the loss of their loved ones.

Do you understand the lengths the military goes to..... to avoid hitting civilians?

Do you understand that those lengths aren't always enough and that Iraq has substantial civilian casualties? Casualties being defined as people killed......lawfully permissable killings of course.

Somehow I knew you would be spouting off....

Take a look at this thread you moron. Who brought this up again? When Damo suggested we stop.... we both agreed... yet who brought it up again after that? Then Darla came on to explain her position. Which I am fine with.

My responses have been directed at darla for her post and at Tiana for hers that were directed to me. So if you don't like it, just run along and play somewhere else. As long as the comments are directed at me, I will respond.

So, do you have anything else you want to say Cypress? Good... back to IA for you.

Tell us what you think of the people who are in the military and do as their part of the social contract requires in this situation. Please.

The military plays a very important part in our social contract. Blaming them for doing their jobs is weak. It is what almost all of your politicians attempt to avoid doing even when speaking of the policy that got them there.

I'm not 'blaming' anyone for anything. I'm simply stating that like the word or not, their job can and does involve killing people. If it doesn't I stand corrected but last I checked when you drop bombs on civilians and as a result of htat bomb they are no longer living, it counts as a kill.

I could be wrong though.

Do you understand that those lengths aren't always enough and that Iraq has substantial civilian casualties? Casualties being defined as people killed......lawfully permissable killings of course.

Yes, I do understand that despite our best efforts innocent people will die. If that is enough for you to call our troops murderers, then have at it. I suggest you start by going to the nearest military base and letting them know just how you feel. Go ahead and spit on them to while you are there. I am sure they will appreciate your support.

Tell us what you think of the people who are in the military and do as their part of the social contract requires in this situation. Please.

Again. I'm just simply stating a fact. if my fact is wrong please feel free to debate.

You know SF, it's funny how you said I wasn't brave enough to repeat what I said, but I owned waht I said, I always do.

You on the other hand just lied on this thread.

You did not only say he was laughing at me.

You said, you agreed that it's "people like you who destroy our troops" Liar.

Poor SF, a girl is more man than you'll ever be. You'll never see the day I run from anything I say.

Yes, I do understand that despite our best efforts innocent people will die. If that is enough for you to call our troops murderers, then have at it. I suggest you start by going to the nearest military base and letting them know just how you feel. Go ahead and spit on them to while you are there. I am sure they will appreciate your support.

I believe technically murder is defined by an unlawful killing. Since they are contracted by the government one could argue that they are not technical murderers.

You know SF, it's funny how you said I wasn't brave enough to repeat what I said, but I owned waht I said, I always do.

You on the other hand just lied on this thread.

You did not only say he was laughing at me.

You said, you agreed that it's "people like you who destroy our troops" Liar.

Poor SF, a girl is more man than you'll ever be. You'll never see the day I run from anything I say.

No Darla... this is the exact message....

"My cousin is laughing his ass off at you right now. (at your "I've seen it comments") He is a pilot, just got back from Iraq. Laughing at the gullibility of people like you who buy the whole "they are just dropping bombs without regard" bullshit. Oh, and he says you can fuck off or go over there and see for yourself what is happening.

So yes, I will take the word of someone that was there over your documentary based beliefs. The amount of bullshit our soldiers have to put up with because of people like you is sad."

Back