Which watch should I get?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
There is this sick deal on groupon where you can get a timex weekender. it's usually 50 bucks. obv cheap watch still but awesome for 17 bones.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-21-timex-weekender-watches?c=all&p=55

Which one is cooler?

hRohD.png

or

9oxrz.png

I already have a watch that's pretty decent. But it's good to have variety too. can't complain about a 50 dollar watch for 17 bucks. but you are being really useless in this thread. what a mouth breather. I am not looking for like..... a really awesome watch. I am looking to choose between the two I just showed you. So stop being a prole and answer my question

I already have a watch that's pretty decent. But it's good to have variety too. can't complain about a 50 dollar watch for 17 bucks. but you are being really useless in this thread. what a mouth breather. I am not looking for like..... a really awesome watch. I am looking to choose between the two I just showed you. So stop being a prole and answer my question

I will answer your question, Timex make shitty watches so I wouldn't pay more than $10 for any of them.

The first one.

And Tom, Timex does not make shitty watches. I have had Bulovas, Seikos, Fossils, Elgins, and they all looked great. None of them kept time as well as a Timex.

Back