WHITE MAN DEFEND YOUR CULTURE !!

I didn't say all White people are either hateful or not hateful.

I am sure every race of people has an element of hate within their own racial group.

I know white people best, because I am mostly centered around them- and I personally know some very hateful White People!

Right now, you are being hateful towards me, because we obviously do not agree on everything.

Are you hateful to everyone you disagree with?

I'm sorry that reality is hateful to you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Apparently you have never been out this country or anywhere that white people are not the majority. That does not surprise me. The rest of your post is just gibberish and seriously, no one gives a fuck what you think should have been.

I also believe it is simply universal, a fault in man, not unique......

But you're saying this is a problem in white culture. That's not true because white culture is better at holding government and police responsible.
When white culture dies out in America, things are going to get as bad as they are in other countries.

Do you make a distinction between "white culture" & European culture??

It worked very well until it was repealed in the sixties. And the government had to lie in order to pass the bill that repealed it.

Prior to then the country had lots of non-whites......

Are Sicilians white?? Arabs?? Persians, Indians from India??

Prior to then the country had lots of non-whites......

During the fifties, America was about 90% white. So sure, there were racial minorities, but the policies succeeded in keeping a strong white majority.

Are Sicilians white?? Arabs?? Persians, Indians from India??

Some are, some aren't. There are still plenty of Sicilians and Persians who aren't mixed. And there have always been white populations in North Africa, Arabia, and India.

456.jpg

heineken? fuck that shit, pabst blue ribbon.

Back