Whitney Houston dead?

Another druggie? It could have been your mother. Such callousness and disregard for human life....and specifically, "black human life" is disgusting. She's not even cold yet, and you can't say a decent word. It should have been you.
And next time....start threads about white people dying, by their own demons...and stay away from race-baiting.

Regardless of her tragic life, she is instrumentally a significant part of music history. She was the #1 female selling artist, of all-time, at one time.

Another druggie? It could have been your mother. Such callousness and disregard for human life....and specifically, "black human life" is disgusting. She's not even cold yet, and you can't say a decent word. It should have been you.
And next time....start threads about white people dying, by their own demons...and stay away from race-baiting.

Regardless of her tragic life, she is instrumentally a significant part of music history. She was the #1 female selling artist, of all-time, at one time.

Again....as usual.....so predictable...........

Its you Martha....you're the only one bringing race into this thread.....the likelihood that it was drug related is almost a sure thing......course, I wouldn't rule murder out it either....

I suggest you remove the log from your eye. Everyone has their own personal struggles.

I believe that she has found peace - something you will never experience for yourself if you keep up your judgmental attitude.

Again....as usual.....so predictable...........

Its you Martha....you're the only one bringing race into this thread.....the likelihood that it was drug related is almost a sure thing......course, I wouldn't rule murder out it either....

Me? Conservative announced, "Another druggie". "Code" if there ever was. Why not say something "touching" and reverent? No...black people aren't worth that. Not even the top selling female artist (at one time....."of all time"). Race seems to be the undercurrent of every goddamn conservative. Just come out and say you hate black people and be over it.

Drug abuse takes another toll, yet the permissive liberals try to pretend her death was caused by racism?

Permissive liberals? Bitch, do you know how many conservatives are drug addicts? Or how many die due to drugs? You racist son of a bitch. Lowlife scumbucket.

I suggest you remove the log from your eye. Everyone has their own personal struggles.

I believe that she has found peace - something you will never experience for yourself if you keep up your judgmental attitude.

Thank you. And thank God for karma....conservative will undoubtedly "die a violent, "untimely" death"....karma. God's justice. I'll toast.

Me? Conservative announced, "Another druggie". "Code" if there ever was. Why not say something "touching" and reverent? No...black people aren't worth that. Not even the top selling female artist (at one time....."of all time"). Race seems to be the undercurrent of every goddamn conservative. Just come out and say you hate black people and be over it.

Code your ass......her drug problems have been in the news for years....its no secret.....her race is irrelevant......a drug user is a drug user, white or black or red or yellow.....

The people that knew her can say something touching......

Thank you. And thank God for karma....conservative will undoubtedly "die a violent, "untimely" death"....karma. God's justice. I'll toast.

You will toast his death (celebrate)?.......WTF is your religion anyway ?....Whats your 'god' like....?

Dude, you know he is a troll right? He played a liberal troll for several months now he is playing a conservative one. There is only one place for trolls and that is on ignore. I do not understand why people keep responding to him when his only goal is to start sh*t.

Dude, you know he is a troll right? He played a liberal troll for several months now he is playing a conservative one. There is only one place for trolls and that is on ignore. I do not understand why people keep responding to him when his only goal is to start sh*t.

Right. What was I thinking?

Back