Whitney Houston dead?

Code your ass......her drug problems have been in the news for years....its no secret.....her race is irrelevant......a drug user is a drug user, white or black or red or yellow.....

The people that knew her can say something touching......

Eat shit and die.

You will toast his death (celebrate)?.......WTF is your religion anyway ?....Whats your 'god' like....?

I'm a non-practicing Episcopalian. I'm spiritual rather than religious. I'm also a work-in-progress. Problems?

I'm a non-practicing Episcopalian. I'm spiritual rather than religious. I'm also a work-in-progress. Problems?

A little practice might help but no problem, you mean nothing to me....I hope most Episcopalians are more compassionate than you......

and I agree....you are a fuckin' piece of work, whether in-progress or finished.

Another druggie? It could have been your mother. Such callousness and disregard for human life....and specifically, "black human life" is disgusting. She's not even cold yet, and you can't say a decent word. It should have been you.
And next time....start threads about white people dying, by their own demons...and stay away from race-baiting.

Regardless of her tragic life, she is instrumentally a significant part of music history. She was the #1 female selling artist, of all-time, at one time.
You just had to turn this into a racial spat, didn't ya?

RIP Whitney; you had one hell of a voice.

Whitney Houston to star in her new film. The Bodybag.

Well Whitney, that’s one way to kick start your album sales…

May she find peace in death, that eluded her in life!

rose.jpg

Rest in Peace!
:palm:

I can't believe anyone wants to politicize Whitney Houston's death. She was beloved by many because she had the voice of an angel coupled with such poise and grace. I had forgotten what a vocal talent she was... I never liked pop music much- but I LOVED her stuff!

Last edited:
A little practice might help but no problem, you mean nothing to me....I hope most Episcopalians are more compassionate than you......

and I agree....you are a fuckin' piece of work, whether in-progress or finished.

Thank you...I'll take that as the highest compliment...coming from the likes of you.

poet go light your testicles on fire and then drive icepicks into your eyes. whitney is a coke fiend drugged up loser. the world is better off without whitney houston. today is actually a great day for both music and society at large. net gain all around. what a joyous wonderful day

Back