Whitney Houston dead?

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/dolly-parton-pays-tribute-whitney-houston-always-love-052442273.html
Dolly Parton paid tribute to Whitney Houston, the deceased pop diva who catapulted her song “I Will Always Love You” to a global phenomenon, by citing the ballad they both made famous.

“Mine is only one of the millions of hearts broken over the death of Whitney Houston,” Parton said in a statement Saturday. “I will always be grateful and in awe of the wonderful performance she did on my song, and I can truly say from the bottom of my heart, ‘Whitney, I will always love you. You will be missed.'”

Now, you find the link suggesting that Dolly Parton was disgusted with Whitney Houston's success with the song, that made them both rich. Moron.

i've talked to dolly parton in person. she actually told me that. Obviously she is going to say this to the media the day after whitney is dead. But I know how she really feels. A lot of other people do to. It was published everywhere in the mid nineties.

lol yes mott i can read everything you delete, and you are wrong on almost all accounts. I don't like talking about my personal life much on these boards anymore for various reasons.

i've talked to dolly parton in person. she actually told me that. Obviously she is going to say this to the media the day after whitney is dead. But I know how she really feels. A lot of other people do to. It was published everywhere in the mid nineties.

Liar. She got rich off that one song, by Whitney's version. Why the fuck would she share something so unbelievably ridiculous with the likes of you, Green as a Twig? LOL

I bet she didn't refuse the royalties though.

lol yes mott i can read everything you delete, and you are wrong on almost all accounts. I don't like talking about my personal life much on these boards anymore for various reasons.
You mean you really don't have sex with your sister? Hell Grind....you don't talk much at all on the board anymore. What's up with that?

and I apologize for the cheap shot about Taco Bell...that was below the belt.

Liar. She got rich off that one song, by Whitney's version. Why the fuck would she share something so unbelievably ridiculous with the likes of you, Green as a Twig? LOL

it's not a lie. This is common knowledge. you obviously aren't as much of a whitney or dolly parton expert as I am. this stuff is well established. I suggest you do a little more research

oprah-winfrey-11.jpg

RIP Whitney.

:lol:

Legendary performer Tony Bennett says legalizing drugs might prevent celebrity deaths. Speaking just hours after Whitney Houston's shock passing, the singer told the crowd at a pre-Grammy's tribute to the singer: "First it was Michael Jackson, then Amy Winehouse, now the magnificent Whitney Houston. Let's legalize drugs, like Amsterdam, it's a very sane city now."

Looks like Tony left his brain in San Francisco, MJ died of a drug overdose given to him by a doctor, Amy died from alcohol poisoning.

I thought you'd have better things to do this weekend than troll poet about Whitney Houston Grind! You need someone standing over you with a whip, don't you?

it's not a lie. This is common knowledge. you obviously aren't as much of a whitney or dolly parton expert as I am. this stuff is well established. I suggest you do a little more research

Yeah, you are a big Whitney Houston/Dolly Parton expert.

This should go without saying, but when someone dies whose music was a big part of your youth, it hits home. Music is very emotional. A song can come on and bring you back, right there, to that moment. And for people my age there were certain artists who sang the soundtrack of our youth. Whitney was one of them. I remember The Bodyguard and its soundtrack as if it were yesterday. And of course we each have our own personal memories of that album and what we were doing that year.

Someday Grind, this will probably happen to you. I know things have changed with itunes and all of that, and I don't know how that will play out...but I think it'll still happen to you. It's really a part of your own past you are mourning. We all know we didn't know her.

Back