Whitney Houston dead?

ANDDDDDDDDD IIIIIII WILLL ALWAYSSSSSS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU (cept when im dead because i'll be incapable of emotions) oh yes I, will always... love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

krsssh ... "houston, we have a problem"

"......"

"houston?"

"oh... my mistake, apparently houston is dead."

Again....as usual.....so predictable...........

Its you Martha....you're the only one bringing race into this thread.....the likelihood that it was drug related is almost a sure thing......course, I wouldn't rule murder out it either....

Hey Bravo, go fuck yourself.

Code your ass......her drug problems have been in the news for years....its no secret.....her race is irrelevant......a drug user is a drug user, white or black or red or yellow.....

The people that knew her can say something touching......

Touch this, prick.

poet go light your testicles on fire and then drive icepicks into your eyes. whitney is a coke fiend drugged up loser. the world is better off without whitney houston. today is actually a great day for both music and society at large. net gain all around. what a joyous wonderful day
Jesus Grind. What's got your panties in a wad?

Conversation with my sisters last night.

Mott. "I Just heard that Whitney Houston died."

Sister #1. "I know, I can't believe it."

Sister #2. "How will you know?"

Again....as usual.....so predictable...........

Its you Martha....you're the only one bringing race into this thread.....the likelihood that it was drug related is almost a sure thing......course, I wouldn't rule murder out it either....

The worst mistake she ever made in her life was meeting and marrying Bobby Brown.

poet go light your testicles on fire and then drive icepicks into your eyes. whitney is a coke fiend drugged up loser. the world is better off without whitney houston. today is actually a great day for both music and society at large. net gain all around. what a joyous wonderful day

Wow. What empathy you have for your fellow man. Drug addicts, unfortunately for you, are human beings, also. And as human beings are flawed, and fall short of the glory of God, they are still worthy of compassion, redemption, and forgiveness. Even you. She is forever in the history books as, perhaps, the greatest voice "ever". If you think she is so dismissible, watch the Grammys tonite, and watch all of the accolades given to her. You're a moron and a despicable piss poor excuse for a human being. Eat shit and die.

ANDDDDDDDDD IIIIIII WILLL ALWAYSSSSSS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU (cept when im dead because i'll be incapable of emotions) oh yes I, will always... love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Written by Dolly Parton, who thanked Whitney profusely for making it a mega hit.

that's just a rumor. dolly parton actually was disgusted by it. It was in all the papers. You need to read more.

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/dolly-parton-pays-tribute-whitney-houston-always-love-052442273.html
Dolly Parton paid tribute to Whitney Houston, the deceased pop diva who catapulted her song “I Will Always Love You” to a global phenomenon, by citing the ballad they both made famous.

“Mine is only one of the millions of hearts broken over the death of Whitney Houston,” Parton said in a statement Saturday. “I will always be grateful and in awe of the wonderful performance she did on my song, and I can truly say from the bottom of my heart, ‘Whitney, I will always love you. You will be missed.'”

Now, you find the link suggesting that Dolly Parton was disgusted with Whitney Houston's success with the song, that made them both rich. Moron.

you think that's a positive? that's another reason why this whole thing is annoying. 20 minute montages.

Excuse me. I forgot I was talking to someone that knows nothing about music. I'm sorry. Simply don't watch.. and continue in your delusion.

Basic Information

Date of Birth: March 9, 1985 (26).

About General Mills
Biography Up and Down all around Location internet Interests no hobbies Occupation ice cream flavor inventor

So, not only are you "a nobody", you're a nothing. 26 years old , and green as a twig. LOL

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/dolly-parton-pays-tribute-whitney-houston-always-love-052442273.html
Dolly Parton paid tribute to Whitney Houston, the deceased pop diva who catapulted her song “I Will Always Love You” to a global phenomenon, by citing the ballad they both made famous.

“Mine is only one of the millions of hearts broken over the death of Whitney Houston,” Parton said in a statement Saturday. “I will always be grateful and in awe of the wonderful performance she did on my song, and I can truly say from the bottom of my heart, ‘Whitney, I will always love you. You will be missed.'”

Now, you find the link suggesting that Dolly Parton was disgusted with Whitney Houston's success with the song, that made them both rich. Moron.
Grind's just yanking your chain Poet. He get's ornery like that when his Mom forces him to go to Mass.

Back