Whitney Houston dead?

Yeah, you are a big Whitney Houston/Dolly Parton expert.

This should go without saying, but when someone dies whose music was a big part of your youth, it hits home. Music is very emotional. A song can come on and bring you back, right there, to that moment. And for people my age there were certain artists who sang the soundtrack of our youth. Whitney was one of them. I remember The Bodyguard and its soundtrack as if it were yesterday. And of course we each have our own personal memories of that album and what we were doing that year.

Someday Grind, this will probably happen to you. I know things have changed with itunes and all of that, and I don't know how that will play out...but I think it'll still happen to you. It's really a part of your own past you are mourning. We all know we didn't know her.

He's too young and cynical to know that yet, give him a few years.

it's not a lie. This is common knowledge. you obviously aren't as much of a whitney or dolly parton expert as I am. this stuff is well established. I suggest you do a little more research

And you're a bald faced liar. I know music, probably more thoroughly than anyone here. I am a musician and producer, after all. What you're suggesting, doesn't even make sense. You could always produce links or documentation substantiating your claims. But you won't, because they don't exist.

oprah-winfrey-11.jpg

RIP Whitney.

Why have you posted a pic of Oprah Winfrey?

it's not a lie. This is common knowledge. you obviously aren't as much of a whitney or dolly parton expert as I am. this stuff is well established. I suggest you do a little more research

I do recall an interview with Ms. Parton many moons ago where she said that she preferred her version, but no doubt that had much to do with ego. Anyway, I'm sure she cried all the way to the bank.

I thought you'd have better things to do this weekend than troll poet about Whitney Houston Grind! You need someone standing over you with a whip, don't you?

That sounds like a good offer Grind. Not sure I could pass that up.

I'm surprised someone who sang of romance the way she did would turn to depression and drugs. One expects this from punk rockers and country artists, but not Whitney Houston.

RIP

Someday Grind, this will probably happen to you. I know things have changed with itunes and all of that, and I don't know how that will play out...but I think it'll still happen to you. It's really a part of your own past you are mourning. We all know we didn't know her.

it's already happend, with my hero and now grammy winner (http://gizmodo.com/5884477/steve-jobs-won-a-grammy) steve jobs. May he rest in peace :(

It looks like it was a drug overdose, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was a shadowy doctor in the background doling out drugs as per Michael Jackson.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/whitney-houston-underwater-hotel-bathtub-entourage-111835459.html

[url]http://www.taletela.com/news/13269/whitney-houston-sparks-worries-for-health-after-leaving-club-bleeding

[/URL]
She had been reported to have been drinking heavily. My guess would be a toxic combo of percription drugs and booze.

i've talked to dolly parton in person. she actually told me that. Obviously she is going to say this to the media the day after whitney is dead. But I know how she really feels. A lot of other people do to. It was published everywhere in the mid nineties.

You don'[t seem like the kind of person who would go to Dollywood.

Back