Who actually read tom's latest post? [poll]

Did you actually read toms long ass boring post?

• Total voters
30% voted for tom to spite me
30% voted for tom but didn't actually read it
30% read it but only because i made this thread, otherwise they would have ignored it
10% actualy liked it

Ok, notwithstanding 90% of that was over my head. I own some cisco as part of my mobile internet theme. Looks like some of thier aquisitions might have deluted that play. I'll take a look at Juniper and HU.
thanks

Just basically saying that five years ago they had a virtual monopoly but there is some serious competition now. I looked to buy some Huawei shares but I don't think they are listed anywhere. Juniper have been on a roll lately so they are worth a punt.

toms posting style is equal to him sticking a finger down his throat and then vomiting everything up unto the table. Just puke all over the place, dripping onto the floor, running all over the place. Just oozy orange brown flemmy liquid with chunks of food poking out.

So what some of you did was then take your hands and start sifting through his puke/food mix, looking for something. Then you find a piece of mostly undigested brocoli. And you ran it under the sink.

"Hey grind, I actually like brocoli, it's my favorite vegetable"

No doubt you think this is funny :palm:

Tom, I like you, but I thought it was funny too.

Ok, it was a little bit funny, but more of a mild titter rather than a belly laugh. I can't help thinking though that he was just reliving one of his own technicolour yawns, as they say in Aussie land.

I predict it won't be too long before there will be just you and the trolls on here. That's probably why you voted to keep them!

are you leaving then? pmp said he would and he didn't....i don't want you guys to leave, but you if you to whine and threaten it...

why do you get so butt hurt when people don't read your threads? some are funny and interesting, but most aren't and you get all butt hurt over it. lighten up francis.

are you leaving then? pmp said he would and he didn't....i don't want you guys to leave, but you if you to whine and threaten it...

why do you get so butt hurt when people don't read your threads? some are funny and interesting, but most aren't and you get all butt hurt over it. lighten up francis.

At least I try, you for the most part are just trying.

lol, you are the last person who should complain about whining......its bad enough we have to wade through a hundred posts a day from trolls, we have another hundred from you complaining about them......then, when a poll is put up, you vote to keep them.....why not just admit you like the attention.......stupid little fuck....

toms posting style is equal to him sticking a finger down his throat and then vomiting everything up unto the table. Just puke all over the place, dripping onto the floor, running all over the place. Just oozy orange brown flemmy liquid with chunks of food poking out.

So what some of you did was then take your hands and start sifting through his puke/food mix, looking for something. Then you find a piece of mostly undigested brocoli. And you ran it under the sink.

"Hey grind, I actually like brocoli, it's my favorite vegetable"
Oh lighten up Grind. Pick on someone more worthy of your ire.....like Dixie!

lol, you are the last person who should complain about whining......its bad enough we have to wade through a hundred posts a day from trolls, we have another hundred from you complaining about them......then, when a poll is put up, you vote to keep them.....why not just admit you like the attention.......stupid little fuck....

i don't complain about them. i occasionally call out someone who i think is a troll, but i don't complain about them. you're confused as usual PMP and you're the one having a fucking meltdown hissy fit over it, threatening to leave the board solely because of trolls....and you also daily bitch and whine to grind about the trolls.....its hilarious you think i do when in reality you're the one constantly threatening to leave the board over trolls, constantly bitching at grind and damo about the trolls....

project much...:palm:

i don't complain about them. i occasionally call out someone who i think is a troll, but i don't complain about them.

I'm not going to laugh...

Oh HELL...............BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

you're confused as usual PMP and you're the one having a fucking meltdown hissy fit over it, threatening to leave the board solely because of trolls....and you also daily bitch and whine to grind about the trolls.....its hilarious you think i do when in reality you're the one constantly threatening to leave the board over trolls, constantly bitching at grind and damo about the trolls....

project much...:palm:

ZOMG could you throw a bigger tantrum?

You've whined about trolls in at least three different threads since last weekend ya big ol whiner!

Grow up for GAWD'S sake!

Oh HELL...............BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

ZOMG could you throw a bigger tantrum?

You've whined about trolls in at least three different threads since last weekend ya big ol whiner!

Grow up for GAWD'S sake!

um....if you rationally look at your post, its you who needs to grow up. i haven't complained about "trolls"....i've called out cancel9 and had back and forth with him....but i haven't complained about trolls except when i thought the damo wanted to get rid of them. before that, i never wanted to get rid of trolls and in fact i voted not to in this thread.

you're just delusional.

Back