Who are top three bitches on the board

Who are the top three bitches on the board

• Total voters
If any of you had any respect for the women here whatsoever you would have moved this filth-filled thread to the war zone by yesterday.

You love ILA so much that Damo laughs at his "jokes", and you refuse to moderate him at all.

Woman after woman has been chased from this board by this shit. You want a sexual violence board, you got it. You deserve all ILA and Big money, with a side of desh all the time.

If any of you had any respect for the women here whatsoever you would have moved this filth-filled thread to the war zone by yesterday. You love ILA so much that Damo laughs at his "jokes", and you refuse to moderate him at all. Woman after woman has been chased from this board by this shit. You want a sexual violence board, you got it. You deserve all ILA and Big money, with a side of desh all the time.

raw

Why doesn't the pink taco Snarla realize that she doesn't run this board and that if she wants respect she first has to respect herself.

I told her long ago not to fuck with me. But no. She and HowAIDS thought it would be cute sending Bitchou back.

I chased that panty hamster off of here once before. Why didn't she learn?

Why doesn't the pink taco Snarla realize that she doesn't run this board and that if she wants respect she first has to respect herself.

I told her long ago not to fuck with me. But no. She and HowAIDS thought it would be cute sending Bitchou back.

I chased that panty hamster off of here once before. Why didn't she learn?

Because fuck you, that's why, AND you stupid steaming feces pile, Dantes in not Bijou.

I have called for a cease fire. Why do you continue hostilities?

I am sure Darla will be back in due course.

In the meantime enjoy the silence

It is not over, that's why.

By the way, your arrogance is totally unsurpassed. "I have called for a cease fire" Laughing my fucking ass off.

If any of you had any respect for the women here whatsoever you would have moved this filth-filled thread to the war zone by yesterday.

You love ILA so much that Damo laughs at his "jokes", and you refuse to moderate him at all.

Woman after woman has been chased from this board by this shit. You want a sexual violence board, you got it. You deserve all ILA and Big money, with a side of desh all the time..

Still this thread, a direct attack, which should have been moved to the warzone is here.

Good work Damocles, you are really proving your good intentions.

Effect so far; zero.

Back