Who are you a fanboy of (Excluding Ron Paul)

Who are you a fanboy of?

• Hillary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romney

• Obama

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bloomberg

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Gore

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Thompson

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • McCain

• Benito Ghouliani

• *Ron Paul* (I lied)

• Cotton-Eyed Joe

• Joe Franklin

• Ed Wood

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • John Edwards

• Hugo Chavez

• Total voters
I have no idea who Ed wood is. I think someone is playing with the poll.

Ed Wood is the worst director of all time. I happen to be absolutely in love with the man, as a figure, and just put him up there as a joke. Apparently, a few other people knew who I was talking about, and I'm not the only one "in" on the joke. It's a very obscure reference, really.

I have all of his movies on my hard drive, though. There's just something heartwarming about them, even though they're all shit. Tim Burton actually made a film about him - you should check it out, it's far more watchable than any of Ed Wood's actual material.

Gasp! Oh my God.

Did you write this on purpose?

well, since no one had a gun to my head... of course I wrote it on purpose. goofball.

That said, I meant every word of it. The boar was a terrible choice then and he would be a terrible choice now. That and I think there is about a ZERO percent chance he even wants to run. He above all others knows that he sucks... and he crys a lot about it.

Why do you wanna make Al cry? Do you secretly hate him?

The poll was compromised. No way did 24 people vote in it, first of all.

It's a multi-vote poll, Darla. 24 people didn't actually vote in it, it's just each person had 1 vote for each candidate, and some chose to vote "no" for more candidates than others.

It's a multi-vote poll, Darla. 24 people didn't actually vote in it, it's just each person had 1 vote for each candidate, and some chose to vote "no" for more candidates than others.

Oh, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean I could have voted for more than one candidate, or do you mean i could have voted for Gore more than one time?

well, since no one had a gun to my head... of course I wrote it on purpose. goofball.

That said, I meant every word of it. The boar was a terrible choice then and he would be a terrible choice now. That and I think there is about a ZERO percent chance he even wants to run. He above all others knows that he sucks... and he crys a lot about it.

Why do you wanna make Al cry? Do you secretly hate him?

No, and I am going to be having sex with him, and when I do, I will be telling him the things you wrote.

Gore will be a great President, I think that's what scares you. If the Dems actualy put up a great President, then the R's don't get back the white house, do they?

Oh, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean I could have voted for more than one candidate, or do you mean i could have voted for Gore more than one time?

You can vote for each candidate once. Sorry for the confusion. It's not a common way to decide amongst political candidates, but I've been an advocate for replacing this method with the common "vote for ONLY one" method for a long time, and I usually incoporate it into all of my political polls.

I mean, you have to admit, the results for this one are more accurate than it would've been otherise. If you didn't include Ed Wood, of course, who's a joke.

You can vote for each candidate once. Sorry for the confusion. It's not a common way to decide amongst political candidates, but I've been an advocate for replacing this method with the common "vote for ONLY one" method for a long time, and I usually incoporate it into all of my political polls.

I mean, you have to admit, the results for this one are more accurate than it would've been otherise. If you didn't include Ed Wood, of course, who's a joke.

Ohh, I see. Thanks.

No, and I am going to be having sex with him, and when I do, I will be telling him the things you wrote.

Gore will be a great President, I think that's what scares you. If the Dems actualy put up a great President, then the R's don't get back the white house, do they?

The boar would suck as President. The only good thing he has to offer is that he has brought more awareness to global warming, which is a plus despite the idiotic overly dramatic ways he goes about doing so. His economic policies to my knowledge have not changed and his economic ideas sucked in 2000. Please, put up the boar. Maybe you could put him up with the thief (i mean trial lawyer).

That said, I would be a tad jealous if he got da sex.

The boar would suck as President. The only good thing he has to offer is that he has brought more awareness to global warming, which is a plus despite the idiotic overly dramatic ways he goes about doing so. His economic policies to my knowledge have not changed and his economic ideas sucked in 2000. Please, put up the boar. Maybe you could put him up with the thief (i mean trial lawyer).

That said, I would be a tad jealous if he got da sex.

Oh no, he wouldn't have went into Iraq, and he is very smart, and he is a leader, and I believe that 2000 changed him. Made him a better man, but also, a stronger man.

He probably wouldn't have sex with me, because he seems happily married. Plus, it could start a scandal. But, you never can tell about those things. ;)

Back