Who are you a fanboy of (Excluding Ron Paul)

Who are you a fanboy of?

• Hillary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Romney

• Obama

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Bloomberg

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Gore

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Thompson

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • McCain

• Benito Ghouliani

• *Ron Paul* (I lied)

• Cotton-Eyed Joe

• Joe Franklin

• Ed Wood

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • John Edwards

• Hugo Chavez

• Total voters
Oh no, he wouldn't have went into Iraq, and he is very smart, and he is a leader, and I believe that 2000 changed him. Made him a better man, but also, a stronger man.

He probably wouldn't have sex with me, because he seems happily married. Plus, it could start a scandal. But, you never can tell about those things. ;)

True, he likely would not have gone into Iraq. He is most definitely NOT a leader. Which is why he could not win in 2000. Yeah, 2000 changed him. He finally realized what a complete tool he was. But nothing else has changed. He still to my knowledge has the same piss poor economic plans as he did in 2000 and he is still not a leader. He is a king among spin and hype using scare tactics to try to make the world pay attention to him.

He would make a horrid President. He knows that. Which is why he will stick to hanging out with leo and plotting the next scare tactics they will use.... rather than of course focusing on the solutions to the problem.

Oh no, he wouldn't have went into Iraq, and he is very smart, and he is a leader, and I believe that 2000 changed him. Made him a better man, but also, a stronger man.
Yah, I can smell him from here. ----OH, you mean muscle. well, that too----- BETWEEN THE EARS>

(Obviously, I don't like that particular breed of nothingless.)

Back