Who do JPP posters remind you of?

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Ornot: Noam Chomsky. M.I.T. brainpower. Intellectual American leftist. Quirky and humorous. Operates on a mental plane that leaves most in the dust.

Damocles: Pat Buchanan. Independent-minded conservative. Xenophobic, but passionate and articulate. Flirts with membership in third-parties, but can be counted on to reliably support republicans no matter how corrupt or incompetent.

Desh: Donna Brazille (former Gore campaign manager). Passionate, plain spoken liberal Democrat. Constantly frets over how Gore had the 2000 election stolen from him. Investigative-poster extraordinaire: always digging up interesting tidbits on evil republican plots and schemes.

LadyT: Barbara Lee (Congresswoman-California): Liberal Democrat. Obsessed with impeaching Bush. Knew Bush was lying about Iraq before most others did. Refused to give him a blank check to wage illegal war. Would probably kick Bush in the gonads if they met on the street.

Superfreak: Joe Scarborough.. A fair minded, independent conservative. Deserves kudos for taking his party to task. Like Damo, however, can reliably be counted on as a republican vote no matter how many Mark Foley’s, Dick Cheneys, and Ted Haggards are outed as liars, thieves, cross dressers, and pedophiles.

AnyOldIron: Ozzy Osborne. Drunk, and stoned-out brit who prowls the boards occasionally. Obsessed with the odd tradition of America being shelter and haven to whacked out theocrats and religious bigots.

Robdawg: Ryan Seacrest. Cute, good looking, short, preppy American TV personality. Bubbly and excitable, he keeps the board entertained with tales of partying, vacations to Mexico, and the latest outrages by southern holy rollers

AssHat: David Duke: Erstwhile Louisiana gubernatorial candidate, noted xenophobe, and former Klansman.

Topspin: Donald Trump. Liberal-centrist. Obsessed with stock market, and money. Weird hair.

USC: James Carville. Southern Democrat. Plain spoken, tobacco-chewing, former military vet. Hates chickenhawks who start unneccessary war, but refuse to serve. Would probably spit tobacco juice in cheney's face, if they met.

Darla: Katrina Vanden Huevel: New York liberal. Brilliant, articulate, funny. Her sultry and provacative demeanor attracts the unwanted attention of many a rightwingnut male.

Last edited:
good stuff, although I don't chew backer :)

And I would not spit on cheney, don't like jail, but would publicly refuse to shake his hand or Bush's. I would likely tell them just what I thought of them as well.
Fox would clip my meeting with Cheney from their presentation.

Hey thanks I like Donna.
The whole reason I started talking on chat sights was I KNEW Bush was lying about the war and it was driving me crazy because every person I tried to tell looked at me like I was insane.

Does Super have a dead girl to hide like Scarbourgh?

I'm not a religious nut like Buchanan. Nor am I "xenophobic", not any more than LadyT at least, in fact I propose that we accept the law that was put forward as soon as the border has actual security. Nor have I ever claimed membership in any party but the republican party. I think you missed the mark there. I can live with "Independant-minded conservative", but the rest just doesn't really fit.

:D

Cypress: Alan Colmes.
Desh: Randi Rhodes.
Darla: Molly Ivins, funny but wrong. ;)
Robdawg: That little guy on Grey's Anatomy. Earnest and constantly talking, full of nervous energy.
AssHat: Art Bell. Willing to believe the slightest suggestion of a conspiracy theory.
Superfreak: Glenn Beck, just without the neverending support for war in Iraq.

I'll add more as I think of them...

Cypress said:
LadyT: Barbara Lee (Congresswoman-California): Liberal Democrat. Obsessed with impeaching Bush. Knew Bush was lying about Iraq before most others did. Refused to give him a blank check to wage illegal war. Would probably kick Bush in the gonads if they met on the street.

LOL :p Well, I am obsessed with impeachment and I'd love to see him kicked in the balls, so I have to say, that is fair.

I'm not a religious nut like Buchanan. Nor am I "xenophobic", not any more than LadyT at least, in fact I propose that we accept the law that was put forward as soon as the border has actual security. Nor have I ever claimed membership in any party but the republican party. I think you missed the mark there. I can live with "Independant-minded conservative", but the rest just doesn't really fit.

Cypress: Alan Colmes.
Desh: Randi Rhodes.
Darla: Molly Ivins, funny but wrong. ;)
Robdawg: That little guy on Grey's Anatomy. Earnest and constantly talking, full of nervous energy.
AssHat: Art Bell. Willing to believe the slightest suggestion of a conspiracy theory.
Superfreak: Glenn Beck, just without the neverending support for war in Iraq.

I'll add more as I think of them...

Glenn Beck reminds me of Hannah Arendt describing the "banality of evil". If I were SF I wouldn't take that lying down! Asshat/Art Bell, perfect.

And I love Molly Ivins, she was rarely wrong. :)

wow, what an insult! ;)

Alan Colmes? A spineless doofus, designed specifically to be Sean Hannity's defenseless punching bag?

wow, what an insult! ;)

Alan Colmes? A spineless doofus, designed specifically to be Sean Hannity's defenseless punching bag?
Of late he has gotten better. Admittedly I watch the show only once in a quarter about, but I saw him the other night giving some Congressman hell. Maybe the Congressman was particularly bad, but it didn't seem so. It just seemed that Colmes was on fire...

Hmmm... Glenn Beck? Joe Scarborough?.... not too familiar with Beck, the Scarborough I can live with. A fair comparison.

Cypress... I'll let you in on a little secret.... I voted for Salazar.

By the way... if one of the thieves or pedophiles is MY Senator or Rep... they would not get my vote. Regardless of party. But I am NOT going to hold the entire party responsible for the actions of a few. Would you refrain from voting for any Democrat because of Ted Kennedy? or Jeffereson? or Clinton? yeah... didn't think so. ;)

Also Cypress.... put up Clark... see how quickly I vote Dem. For that matter, let the former Dem turned Rep Bloomberg run as an Independent...

Hmmm... Glenn Beck? Joe Scarborough?.... not too familiar with Beck, the Scarborough I can live with. A fair comparison.

Cypress... I'll let you in on a little secret.... I voted for Salazar.

By the way... if one of the thieves or pedophiles is MY Senator or Rep... they would not get my vote. Regardless of party. But I am NOT going to hold the entire party responsible for the actions of a few. Would you refrain from voting for any Democrat because of Ted Kennedy? or Jeffereson? or Clinton? yeah... didn't think so. ;)

Did you ever have a sex dream about Joe Scarborough? I did. It was weird because I don't even like Joe Scarborough all that much. And for a couple of weeks I couldn't watch his show because i felt like I actually had had sex with him, but wasn't too happy about it.

It could have been worse I guess. I could have dreamt I had sex with Tucker Carlson.

Did you ever have a sex dream about Joe Scarborough? I did. It was weird because I don't even like Joe Scarborough all that much. And for a couple of weeks I couldn't watch his show because i felt like I actually had had sex with him, but wasn't too happy about it.

It could have been worse I guess. I could have dreamt I had sex with Tucker Carlson.

Scarborough? How could you!

lol

"Did you ever have a sex dream about Joe Scarborough? I did. It was weird because I don't even like Joe Scarborough all that much. And for a couple of weeks I couldn't watch his show because i felt like I actually had had sex with him, but wasn't too happy about it. "

LOL.... uh... no, never had a sex dream about Joe... not exactly my type. :)

"It could have been worse I guess. I could have dreamt I had sex with Tucker Carlson."

Or worse... NEWT... :D

Back