Who do you trust more evangelical holyroller or robdawg?

For God Sakes Damo, how is getting a massage being "guilty of sexual immorality" unless you got something sexual out of the massage.

I don't care what he's saying, he admitted it.

I don't even care about this. This is so stupid. We all knew as soon as he resigned that he had been dipping it where he shouldn't be. You'd think we could be a little real here, but I guess not. Maybe all of these closet cases in the republican party are starting to get to you guys. It doesn't bother me though, so relax. It's all good. It's just sex Damo. Nobody died.

For God Sakes Damo, how is getting a massage being "guilty of sexual immorality" unless you got something sexual out of the massage.

I don't care what he's saying, he admitted it.

I don't even care about this. This is so stupid. We all knew as soon as he resigned that he had been dipping it where he shouldn't be. You'd think we could be a little real here, but I guess not. Maybe all of these closet cases in the republican party are starting to get to you guys. It doesn't bother me though, so relax. It's all good. It's just sex Damo. Nobody died.
Because he got turned on by the massage? Honestly, the story was written before the comments...

I really couldn't care less either. Look at my posts on the thread that is specifically about this. I just couldn't care much less about what the guy did... I do however fully understand that somebody assumes that I do and therefore assumes that what I am posting is to defend the guy... They usually are partisan people, and that's fine. However pretending that I am somehow lying about what I am reporting or that I don't know about the story, or "turn on your tv" or whatever remark that you decide to make that assumes that I am blindly supporting this moron...

Honestly, all I did was report what the guy is saying. Right now. Just 30 minutes ago. Live. On the radio.

Because he got turned on by the massage? Honestly, the story was written before the comments...

I really couldn't care less either. Look at my posts on the thread that is specifically about this. I just couldn't care much less about what the guy did... I do however fully understand that somebody assumes that I do and therefore assumes that what I am posting is to defend the guy... They usually are partisan people, and that's fine. However pretending that I am somehow lying about what I am reporting or that I don't know about the story, or "turn on your tv" or whatever remark that you decide to make that assumes that I am blindly supporting this moron...

Honestly, all I did was report what the guy is saying. Right now. Just 30 minutes ago. Live. On the radio.

Huh? I wasn't pretending that you're lying. I'm sure that you're telling the truth about what you heard on the radio. All I'm saying is that he did admit to it, and if he's implying something different now he's backpeddling. And that's fine too. He has no credibility left of course, but it really doesn't matter in the bigger picture and I don't see it as an election issue.

Huh? I wasn't pretending that you're lying. I'm sure that you're telling the truth about what you heard on the radio. All I'm saying is that he did admit to it, and if he's implying something different now he's backpeddling. And that's fine too. He has no credibility left of course, but it really doesn't matter in the bigger picture and I don't see it as an election issue.
Truly. I think the guy got some, but not as much as the prost is saying. The Meth thing is 100%. I can't see how it matters all that much. The moron is a total hypocrite.

Truly. I think the guy got some, but not as much as the prost is saying. The Meth thing is 100%. I can't see how it matters all that much. The moron is a total hypocrite.

Maybe. I think that some of these guys are hypocrites yes, like Ken Melham. But some others I think are suffering from some real self-hatred, and that they should get some therapy for real. They shouldn't live that way. There's no reason for them to feel that way, but I think that they do. And that's a shame.

Maybe. I think that some of these guys are hypocrites yes, like Ken Melham. But some others I think are suffering from some real self-hatred, and that they should get some therapy for real. They shouldn't live that way. There's no reason for them to feel that way, but I think that they do. And that's a shame.
To phrase it another way, was Roy Cohn an evil, murderous hypocrit or an evil, murderous, self-hating lunatic?

Personally, I suspect he was genuinely insane.

To phrase it another way, was Roy Cohn an evil, murderous hypocrit or an evil, murderous, self-hating lunatic?

Personally, I suspect he was genuinely insane.

Yep, he's his own case. I think he probably was Ornot. But today, I think of someone like Ken Melham as not being self-hating at all. I think he uses the anti-gay base to gain first of all, personal power, and second of all, a pro-corporate agenda. So it's all about money and power, and I personally view him as someone who smirks about the "wackos" and what use he has been able to make of them. So I have an intense loathing of that ammoral shit.

But someone like this guy, I think that maybe there is something else going on. I have some sympathy for him I guess. I could be wrong. No one really knows what drives someone else.

I think the one was a nutjob using the church and family to hide, I think the other was somebody who had a family and church to help him "keep the faith" and lost the battle.

Back