Who has the best Beard!

attachment.php

You can apparently do a direct link to JPP's native image hosting capabilities and get a full size picture rather than the normal postage stamp.

i grew an awesome beard. started it 2017 the day pats won the superbowl. I got compliments. and no it wasn't a neckbeard it was all nice and trim and I looked fucking lit. Then my eyes went bad and I got glasses, and I went into super hipster mode, picture the classic hipster from portland oregon with black rimmed glasses and a decent bushy beard. that was me. but a very elite and refined hipster. Got many compliments on my beard. Mostly from guys though lol. Like 3:1 ratio of compliments guys v. girls. yeah.

just nuked it a week ago :( I'm sad now.

i think i'll give it a break for a bit. maybe try again in another year or so. I'm back to looking clean shaven elite again. A very upstanding sophisticated type. classy and classic with an attractive arrogance.

you guys wish you knew me.

I had a nice think red beard in college, trimmed it with a 3/8 buzz, and had to razor the edges on my neck and cheeks about three times a week. Pull up on my KZ 650C, dark brown leather pilot's jacket with the snap collars, lift off my silver Bell full face helmet to expose that shaggy hair and beard, girls would practically faint.

i grew an awesome beard. started it 2017 the day pats won the superbowl. I got compliments. and no it wasn't a neckbeard it was all nice and trim and I looked fucking lit. Then my eyes went bad and I got glasses, and I went into super hipster mode, picture the classic hipster from portland oregon with black rimmed glasses and a decent bushy beard. that was me. but a very elite and refined hipster. Got many compliments on my beard. Mostly from guys though lol. Like 3:1 ratio of compliments guys v. girls. yeah.

just nuked it a week ago :( I'm sad now.

i think i'll give it a break for a bit. maybe try again in another year or so. I'm back to looking clean shaven elite again. A very upstanding sophisticated type. classy and classic with an attractive arrogance.

you guys wish you knew me.

I've had a beard for over 30 years and this year is the first time that most of my family has ever seen me without one.

I had a mustache when I met my wife and I've had a beard for most of the last twenty five years.....a few years back I shaved it all off......took the wife three, four days to notice, but when she did she just said "put it back"......

This is the closest I can find of a beard like mine, though I shave my lower lip and mine is white......
guy1.jpg

I had a nice think red beard in college, trimmed it with a 3/8 buzz, and had to razor the edges on my neck and cheeks about three times a week. Pull up on my KZ 650C, dark brown leather pilot's jacket with the snap collars, lift off my silver Bell full face helmet to expose that shaggy hair and beard, girls would practically faint.

sure hillbilly sure ,nice fairytails, and now you wear plaid skirts

I haven’t had a full beard since high school and college but for some reason keep this goatee thingy...I paint it white. ;)

2i043g6.jpg

sure hillbilly sure ,nice fairytails, and now you wear plaid skirts

You're just pissed, racist, because I got the girl, the cars, the career and the houses. In fact, every aspect of my life is so much better than yours. "The best revenge is to live well." :D

Back