Who has the best Beard!

I had a nice think red beard in college, trimmed it with a 3/8 buzz, and had to razor the edges on my neck and cheeks about three times a week. Pull up on my KZ 650C, dark brown leather pilot's jacket with the snap collars, lift off my silver Bell full face helmet to expose that shaggy hair and beard, girls would practically faint.

Wow, so are you a ginger like Waterfart?

I haven’t had a full beard since high school and college but for some reason keep this goatee thingy...I paint it white. ;)

2i043g6.jpg

ah, that's a lot like mine.....

i grew an awesome beard. started it 2017 the day pats won the superbowl. I got compliments. and no it wasn't a neckbeard it was all nice and trim and I looked fucking lit. Then my eyes went bad and I got glasses, and I went into super hipster mode, picture the classic hipster from portland oregon with black rimmed glasses and a decent bushy beard. that was me. but a very elite and refined hipster. Got many compliments on my beard. Mostly from guys though lol. Like 3:1 ratio of compliments guys v. girls. yeah.

just nuked it a week ago :( I'm sad now.

i think i'll give it a break for a bit. maybe try again in another year or so. I'm back to looking clean shaven elite again. A very upstanding sophisticated type. classy and classic with an attractive arrogance.

you guys wish you knew me.
Why? Lots of guys already know you.

I learned a long time ago that the vast, overwhelming majority of women don’t like body or facial hair of any kind. I’ve manscaped since my mid 20’s cause a pretty little spinner I was dating told me if I ever wanted another hummer from her I’d be wise to start manscaping. I’ve been clean shaven ever since.

I have to be honest. For a good chunk of my career I had to stay clean shaven due to respiratory protection requirements. You can’t have facial hair if you fall under respiratory protection requirements at work and have to wear an APR or SCBA. Ever notice firemen don’t have facial hair?

You're just pissed, racist, because I got the girl, the cars, the career and the houses. In fact, every aspect of my life is so much better than yours. "The best revenge is to live well." :D

Translation: You're a short, bald, pudgy, middle aged loser who lives in a trailer park or at home with your parents in your old bedroom.

You:

Guys that are so neurotic and pathetic that they have to boast about themselves like you do, are invariably losers.

I have to be honest. For a good chunk of my career I had to stay clean shaven due to respiratory protection requirements. You can’t have facial hair if you fall under respiratory protection requirements at work and have to wear an APR or SCBA. Ever notice firemen don’t have facial hair?

I figured it was so their faces wouldn't catch fire. :dunno:

I learned a long time ago that the vast, overwhelming majority of women don’t like body or facial hair of any kind. I’ve manscaped since my mid 20’s cause a pretty little spinner I was dating told me if I ever wanted another hummer from her I’d be wise to start manscaping. I’ve been clean shaven ever since.

Well there's our TMI for today. lol

I love furry men! Almost all the young men on campus have beards of varying density now. Unfortunately Mr. Owl prefers being clean-shaven and no matter how cold it gets here in the winter, he won't grow a beard.

Well there's our TMI for today. lol

I love furry men! Almost all the young men on campus have beards of varying density now. Unfortunately Mr. Owl prefers being clean-shaven and no matter how cold it gets here in the winter, he won't grow a beard.
you would be an exception. I’ve never had a women express disappointment that I wasn’t furry. In fact quite the opposite.

Back