Who has the best Beard!

I can't believe how few know the meaning of "Beard",that this thread is really about.

My wife and I were flipping through channels in our San Diego hotel room one night this past summer. We came upon a program about the history of the local gay nightclub scene. I learned the term from that program. Technically, that means I have only known for two months.

Nice combover.

:mott:

tumblr_lp1wexiViE1qejbiro1_1280.jpg

My wife loves that I have to keep myself clean-shaven and have a short haircut. I get a cut at 2½ on top and 1½ on the sides. When it starts to grow-out a little, she complains about my "hippie hair," and asks if it might be too long for regulation.
My misses ruined the barber shop experience for me as she insists on going with me. So she cuts my hair now. She does a buzz cut to 1/2” and I let it grow to 1.5” then have her cut it again.

My misses ruined the barber shop experience for me as she insists on going with me. So she cuts my hair now. She does a buzz cut to 1/2” and I let it grow to 1.5” then have her cut it again.

I live near a chain called Sport Clips, which enables me to watch Sportcenter (or whichever channel has a game on) and receive the whole steamed towel treatment. Plus, I get $3 off for military discount.

Back