Who is Michigan’s greatest Rock Star?

Who is Michigan’s Greatest Rock Star?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the interesting thing about this list is it’s a bit surprising that if you judge the artist by who wrote the most hit songs Ailice Cooper would be the winner. A very under rated song writer in my opinion as he’s usually credited for his performances but he has written a lot of hits.

Iggy wrote an impressive number of hits too. It just took 30 years for them to become famous. Talk about being ahead of your time.

One of the interesting thing about this list is it’s a bit surprising that if you judge the artist by who wrote the most hit songs Ailice Cooper would be the winner. A very under rated song writer in my opinion as he’s usually credited for his performances but he has written a lot of hits.

Iggy wrote an impressive number of hits too. It just took 30 years for them to become famous. Talk about being ahead of your time.

Alice cooper's act is goofy

He's more 'Rock Star' than fucking half your list. Not that your pitiful Ohio brain that's filled with Cincinnati style spaghetti would know shit about fuck.
Naaa man....Kid Rock rode on Joe C's back and hasn't been the same since he died. :p

...and I live in Cowtown...we don't eat that Cincinnati shit.

Back