Who Is Racist?

play with you own balls.

the man will be held responsible for what he says

I wonder why you neglected to post this part of that Wiki entry?

Sowell was born in Gastonia, North Carolina. His father died shortly before he was born, and his mother, a housemaid, already had four children. A great-aunt and her two grown daughters adopted Sowell and raised him.[SUP][2][/SUP] In his autobiography, A Personal Odyssey, he said his childhood encounters with white people were so limited that he did not believe blond was really a hair color.[SUP][3][/SUP] When Sowell was nine, his family moved from Charlotte, North Carolina to Harlem, New York City. He attended Stuyvesant High School, the first in his family to study beyond the sixth grade. However, he was forced to drop out at age 17 because of financial difficulties and problems in his home.[SUP][2][/SUP] He worked at a number of jobs, including at a machine shop and as a delivery man for Western Union,[SUP][4][/SUP] and tried out for the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1948.[SUP][5][/SUP] Sowell was drafted in 1951, during the Korean War, and was assigned to the United States Marine Corps. Because of his experience in photography, he became a Marine Corps photographer; he also trained Marines in .45-caliber pistol proficiency.[2http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell#cite_note-courage-2

I wonder why you neglected to post this part of that Wiki entry?

Sowell was born in Gastonia, North Carolina. His father died shortly before he was born, and his mother, a housemaid, already had four children. A great-aunt and her two grown daughters adopted Sowell and raised him.[2] In his autobiography, A Personal Odyssey, he said his childhood encounters with white people were so limited that he did not believe blond was really a hair color.[3] When Sowell was nine, his family moved from Charlotte, North Carolina to Harlem, New York City. He attended Stuyvesant High School, the first in his family to study beyond the sixth grade. However, he was forced to drop out at age 17 because of financial difficulties and problems in his home.[2] He worked at a number of jobs, including at a machine shop and as a delivery man for Western Union,[4] and tried out for the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1948.[5] Sowell was drafted in 1951, during the Korean War, and was assigned to the United States Marine Corps. Because of his experience in photography, he became a Marine Corps photographer; he also trained Marines in .45-caliber pistol proficiency.[2

why did you think it was important?

why was after years of NOT being poor anymore You think his Obama is Hitler for cleaning up and oil spill is to be ignored?

TS is a right wing tool.

they come in all colors.

he is just one of the small number of black people who side with Rs today.

How does that make him an authority of black people when he is so different from the VAST majority of black people?

I stopped at "According to a recent Rasmussen poll." According to Rasmussen, Mitt Romney succeeded John McCain as President and the Republicans control the Senate.

But then I continued on. So, like, the working theory is that it's the fault of black people (specifically, "black leaders") that the country is racist? 3/5ths of me thinks that's probably bullshit (the other 2/5ths just don't count).

TS is a right wing tool.

they come in all colors.

he is just one of the small number of black people who side with Rs today.

How does that make him an authority of black people when he is so different from the VAST majority of black people?

How is anyone an authority of black people? Is anyone an authority of white people?

How is anyone an authority of black people? Is anyone an authority of white people?

medium_Cartman-Cop2.jpg

Back