Who Is Racist?

I just used his own quoted study to impeach his integrity dude

No, you didnt. Your first post was to attack him for being successful while black. You then missed his point entirely and pretended he needed to address every detail in the survey equally, which is nonsense.

No, you didnt. Your first post was to attack him for being successful while black. You then missed his point entirely and pretended he needed to address every detail in the survey equally, which is nonsense.

You're so full of shit, how did she attack him for being successful while black?

how long has he been rich and where does he live?

hes had money and cushy jobs for decades.

Some people forget what poverty feels like once its no longer a part of their lives.

They forget they were lucky to get out

Desh's first two posts. In no way are these attacking someone for being successful while black. What a bunch of horseshit you are peddling today SF, I guess you ran out of bullshit?

Okay, so, my daily skewering of Superfreak took all of 7 seconds today...

Next?

Step right up. Maybe someone who can actually present a challenge??

Okay, so, my daily skewering of Superfreak took all of 7 seconds today...

Next?

Step right up. Maybe someone who can actually present a challenge??

Always comical.... You make a fool of yourself and then pretend you won something... Pure lil yellow bus material.

It's been bloody hot recently and there looks like another lot is on its way. We don't have alligators, snakes, tornadoes, mass shootings every five minutes, the size of Kim Kardashian's posterior and a dozen other things to talk about, so what else can we do?
Drink! :)

It's been bloody hot recently and there looks like another lot is on its way. We don't have alligators, snakes, tornadoes, mass shootings every five minutes, the size of Kim Kardashian's posterior and a dozen other things to talk about, so what else can we do?

Is delicious a size?

kim_kardashian_bikini_booty_2.jpg

Back