Who is the clown?

oooooooooo, I'm soooooo impressed..

so now I guess I should take back calling him a clown.........NOT:cof1:

I'm impressed.

But let me play meme for a moment. "Thats just great. It'll be handy if the senate loses all its maps!"

what a crock. franken is a smart guy, but anyone should be able to see he's using trace paper over an already drawn map.

SHOULD be able to...if that was what he was doing.

I looked at it close up, I see no evidence of anything other than the easel under the blank paper Franken is drawing on.

one question little zippy, why the hell would I need to draw a map of Colorado?, I don't even live there, even though I did years ago...good grief, I'm sure you got some better put downs than that. sheeeesh

that is what he's doing. I can see alot of the lower states lines before he's even near them.
I am going to disagree...respectfully...on this one. Maybe you got a better monitor than mine, God knows mine's older than dirt, but I just don't see any lines, even when they zoom in when he's drawing the states around the Great Lakes and later, Florida.

Oh boy, now this thread is rich..he post about something before even making sure it was TRUE...

I'm laughing so hard my sides ache..

Oh boy, now this thread is rich..he post about something before even making sure it was TRUE...

I'm laughing so hard my sides ache..

The only person who questions the truth of this bit so far is STY, although now I'm betting you'll be following right along behind like the good little lap dog.

And until he can PROVE IT IS FAKE, then I stand by it as truth.

I am going to disagree...respectfully...on this one. Maybe you got a better monitor than mine, God knows mine's older than dirt, but I just don't see any lines, even when they zoom in when he's drawing the states around the Great Lakes and later, Florida.

its hard to see, don't get me wrong. but it's there. it might be my laptop screen that's letting me see it.

The map does seem bizarrely correct to a point that's difficult to believe. He may have spent a long time studying how to draw it that perfectly, though.

I can draw a pretty good map of the USA without reference.
I cannot remember all the state capitols though.

It isn't traced. I'm impressed that he did this so well, but the proportions around the Great Lakes, especially east of Lake Michigan, are quite a bit off.

I say give credit where credit is due. Why always try to drag down someone who has done something well? Who cares if he practiced? It was good.

Back