Who is the clown?

How is that smart?

If you stare at a picture and practice for long enough, of course you can replicate it. That says absolutely nothing about intelligence.

As I said, even uscitizen could probably do that.

How is that smart?

If you stare at a picture and practice for long enough, of course you can replicate it. That says absolutely nothing about intelligence.

As I said, even uscitizen could probably do that.
Sorry, I don't believe that I could do it, even with practice, I think it a feat. I have never been able to draw with any precision and admire people who are able to do so. Not all minds work a like. My husband can look at something and draw it perfectly, my drawings aren't even stick figure quality.

Sorry, I don't believe that I could do it, even with practice, I think it a feat. I have never been able to draw with any precision and admire people who are able to do so. Not all minds work a like. My husband can look at something and draw it perfectly, my drawings aren't even stick figure quality.

actually, it can be done. part of my training and studying to get certified as an air traffic controller was having to draw out all the runways, taxiways, heliports, hangars, and services buildings to show that I knew where to look anytime an airplane or service vehicle called.

actually, it can be done. part of my training and studying to get certified as an air traffic controller was having to draw out all the runways, taxiways, heliports, hangars, and services buildings to show that I knew where to look anytime an airplane or service vehicle called.
You have a talent, I would be in trouble, probably why I wasn't an air traffic controller, I don't do well in disaster, either.

Back