Who is the most obnoxious on JPP?

Who is the most obnoxious poster on JPP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cancel2 2022

Canceled

This is the official poll, cast your votes here! I have made it public and multi-choice.

Top, you can vote as well!!

Last edited:
You forgot PiMP too. What the hell are you smoking Tom? Grind isn’t on here either or Skidmark. Holybat shit. Skidmark would walk away with it! Most of the ones you listed are barely literate...like Billy...this is the best you can do list?

You forgot PiMP too. What the hell are you smoking Tom? Grind isn’t on here either or Skidmark. Holybat shit. Skidmark would walk away with it! Most of the ones you listed are barely literate...like Billy...this is the best you can do list?

Grind is on there but yes I forgot Skidmark. The software only gives you ten minutes ffs.

I don't mind PiMP, maybe I am suffering from Stockholm Syndrome? Anyway stop bloody moaning, you're on there!!

I don't mind PiMP, maybe I am suffering from Stockholm Syndrome? Anyway stop bloody moaning, you're on there!!

What you need to do is delete the list and start of with three lists. Most obnoxious conservatives, most obnoxious liberals and most obnoxious libertarians. Make them single vote then take the top three from each round to have your final list.

This should not be about who annoys you. For Christ’s sakes you’re probably the only one who doesn’t find him obnoxious.

What you need to do is delete the list and start of with three lists. Most obnoxious conservatives, most obnoxious liberals and most obnoxious libertarians. Make them single vote then take the top three from each round to have your final list.

This should not be about who annoys you. For Christ’s sakes you’re probably the only one who doesn’t find him obnoxious.

You bloody well do it then!! I plan to get right royally plastered.

Back