Who is the most obnoxious on JPP?

Who is the most obnoxious poster on JPP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Owl Woman and would never check her box if you pardon the expression, but she currently benefits from the banning of the infamous Mason.

How does she benefit from that? She totally supported him and claimed he broke no rules and mocked those who thought he did. Then bam, he gets banned and scowl tucked tail and ran away.

How does she benefit from that? She totally supported him and claimed he broke no rules and mocked those who thought he did. Then bam, he gets banned and scowl tucked tail and ran away.

Thanks for asking! She benefits because Mason isn't around to fan the flames of the feud.

Poor bastard. Oh well not everyone should have the privilege of living in Ohio the greatest State in the country.

It's not if you enjoy the lakes. I was born there, but Mom, and Dad booked it up here when I was 4. I visit all the time to Ohio, but I don't think I'd want to live down there.

Michigan kicked Ohio's ass in that war over the Toledo strip. It was nice of us to allow Ohio access to the Great Lakes. They would have been our bitches to this day.

I haven't seen it yet. But she doesn't have to support every stupid, malicious thing Mason publishes.

She never had to, yet she does and did. She knew he gave out personal information and then mocked people who said that was wrong, going so far as to brag how Mason wasn't banned yet and laughing about it, then he was banned the next day.

Back