Who is the most obnoxious on JPP?

Who is the most obnoxious poster on JPP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And we have a second soft marshmallow in Eagle Eye. If everyone on the other side of the aisle is the worst to you, you should use baby powder for your chapped behind. Same if you think that everyone not in your inner circle is that way.

Last edited:
And we have a second soft marshmallow in Eagle Eye. If everyone on the other side of the aisle is the worst to you, you should use baby powder for your chapped behind. Same if you think that everyone not in your inner circle is that way.

Who on JPP do you like that is on the other side of the aisle? Your ban list includes solely those people you don't agree with politically.

Who on JPP do you like that is on the other side of the aisle? Your ban list includes solely those people you don't agree with politically.

My ban lists were those that couldn't keep the nonsense out of non political stuff, racists, and haters. Have you not noticed my ban lists lately though? It's mostly the racist Stormfronters, and a few haters. A couple had no ban list at all. Under those that couldn't keep the drama out of non political stuff, you should remember I almost had to ban Domer, and I did ban a Mason sock on one. Domer did stop, and apologize though. Still none of them are remotely comparable to the worst. Surely to the right, Evince, and Mayocide, must be the worst to them. As for me, it's CFM, Praisekek, Q-Tip, and The Ugly Truth. I save the Jade's discussion for comradery. So you are only welcome if you keep to it, and don't stray from friendly banter.

So it seems the Top groupies can't stop the drama going, even with Mason gone. Mason has no socks posting, he would be banned if he did. I want nothing to do with it, even though you can't stop the drama. I'm trying to smooth things over with Yaya, so I'll just ignore when he brings it up. I wish I could show him the truth, but it's not my responsibility, and I can't really show him proof since Amazon forums is long gone.

Good morning!
(Just a reminder: "Who is the most obnoxious on JPP?"-that's the thread....;)

Last edited:
Back