Who is the most obnoxious on JPP?

Who is the most obnoxious poster on JPP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You've never read his posts?

I'm used to Mason writing certain ways on purpose. Spelling missteps don't phase me too much, but complete disregard for the English language, with stuff like Lib'ruls is a whole other ballpark.

She never had to, yet she does and did. She knew he gave out personal information and then mocked people who said that was wrong, going so far as to brag how Mason wasn't banned yet and laughing about it, then he was banned the next day.

That's because it's light compared to what Top has done. It's hard to care, or not laugh, when Top complains about these things. She even will betray people if she feels like it. My suggestion is to not touch that situation with a ten foot pole. It only gets you a shitload of hassles. I've been around it for some time, and am glad to be getting away. While Owl's can be outright nasty with Top sometimes, I'm not going to sit here, and say it's not warranted, especially when she starts playing innocent again.

That's because it's light compared to what Top has done. It's hard to care, or not laugh, when Top complains about these things. She even will betray people if she feels like it. My suggestion is to not touch that situation with a ten foot pole. It only gets you a shitload of hassles. I've been around it for some time, and am glad to be getting away. While Owl's can be outright nasty with Top sometimes, I'm not going to sit here, and say it's not warranted, especially when she starts playing innocent again.

So it's okay because Top supposedly did it? And it was me who reported him for his PM, not Top.

I've not seen Top give out personal information, Mason, yes and owl laughed about it and claimed he did nothing wrong.

Do you agree it is okay to give out personal information?

She never had to, yet she does and did. She knew he gave out personal information and then mocked people who said that was wrong, going so far as to brag how Mason wasn't banned yet and laughing about it, then he was banned the next day.

The feud, as you know, started on Amazon Politics Forum. I've been watching it for years. So long that I can't remember how it started, if I ever knew.

All of the participants are, "shit-stirrers." The three main combatants are from Ohio. I am happy to see Mason temporarily ejected just on general principle. Hopefully, he will return better for having been banned.

Of all them, Top is the only one who has always been civil toward me. I like both Top and Owl Woman. That probably won't make either of them happy.

So it's okay because Top supposedly did it? And it was me who reported him for his PM, not Top.

I've not seen Top give out personal information, Mason, yes and owl laughed about it and claimed he did nothing wrong.

Do you agree it is okay to give out personal information?

It's not OK, but it's hard to be upset when Top just gets what she gives. Her throwing fits over stuff she always did in droves, is hysterical hypocrisy. I want Owl's to just back off like I am, but I don't control things. It's not about right our wrong here, the joke to owls, and why she laughs about it, is that Top is so full of it. It's hard to say something is wrong, when they would never get the same courtesy. Top plays people, and isn't beyond doxxing. From what I know, Top gave out some of Owl's info, and led to dangerous harassment from another poster. In that instance the police had to get involved. She didn't do it, but she gave out info that led to it.

It's not OK, but it's hard to be upset when Top just gets what she gives. Her throwing fits over stuff she always did in droves, is hysterical hypocrisy. I want Owl's to just back off like I am, but I don't control things. It's not about right our wrong here, the joke to owls, and why she laughs about it, is that Top is so full of it. It's hard to say something is wrong, when they would never get the same courtesy. Top plays people, and isn't beyond doxxing. From what I know, Top gave out some of Owl's info, and led to dangerous harassment from another poster. In that instance the police had to get involved. She didn't do it, but she gave out info that led to it.

Who said Mason gave out Top's information?

Owl laughed because she said Mason didn't break the rules.

Who said Mason gave out Top's information?

Owl laughed because she said Mason didn't break the rules.

I know about what you saw in the personal message. Mason was foolish to link to that online smear piece. Even though I've witnessed some of that stuff in person, that type of thing is terrible. I've tried to referee this stuff some times, and got hammered with the way Top can be. It's kind of a toss up with the rules on this though. That stuff was public online, but Mason knew it was her information. Even if something is public info, it can still be ruled inappropriate. I didn't think he did anything wrong, till I noticed certain things in the info you shouldn't give out knowingly.

I know about what you saw in the personal message. Mason was foolish to link to that online smear piece. Even though I've witnessed some of that stuff in person, that type of thing is terrible. I've tried to referee this stuff some times, and got hammered with the way Top can be. It's kind of a toss up with the rules on this though. That stuff was public online, but Mason knew it was her information. Even if something is public info, it can still be ruled inappropriate. I didn't think he did anything wrong, till I noticed certain things in the info you shouldn't give out knowingly.

You're divulging a private message. That is against the rules. And it just shows you all were in on it.

Top is right about you guys stalking her and giving out her info. That is sad.

You're divulging a private message. That is against the rules. And it just shows you all were in on it.

Top is right about you guys stalking her and giving out her info. That is sad.

I knew he sent it to you. What else would be the issue? You made a discussion about it after all. I had nothing to do with it, and thought it was a dumb move. It's old news, something I saw a long while back. So far I have yet to say anything that was personal info in it. I just said it was a smear piece, that had personal info he shouldn't have linked to. Please Yaya, you need to relax, Mason was wrong to do it, so try not to jump on people. Should people feel bad for Top, that he did? Only if you really don't know Top, or are one hell of a nice person. I'm Catholic, but I'm not a saint. I tried many a time with Top in the past, but she has issues with envy enough that it may be a sickness. I don't blame Mason, or Owl's for the way they act, because they're not saints that could just brush of a stalker like that.

I knew he sent it to you. What else would be the issue? You made a discussion about it after all. I had nothing to do with it, and thought it was a dumb move. It's old news, something I saw a long while back. So far I have yet to say anything that was personal info in it. I just said it was a smear piece, that had personal info he shouldn't have linked to. Please Yaya, you need to relax, Mason was wrong to do it, so try not to jump on people. Should people feel bad for Top, that he did? Only if you really don't know Top, or are one hell of a nice person. I'm Catholic, but I'm not a saint. I tried many a time with Top in the past, but she has issues with envy enough that it may be a sickness. I don't blame Mason, or Owl's for the way they act, because they're not saints that could just brush of a stalker like that.

I never said it was Top's info.

They do it too is not an excuse here.

I never said it was Top's info.

They do it too is not an excuse here.

Mason talked about things about Top, saying if you knew her, etc, etc. You make a discussion telling Mason not to send you any more pm. Top talked constantly about personal info being leaked, since you probably informed Top what was shown. I asked Mason what he did to screw up. I assumed it was just the photo, but he showed a smear piece against Top, that was known by several people back on Amazon. I had seen it as well. You didn't have to say anything, because I can put things together in the bickering. Are you not paying attention though? I've said what he did was wrong several times now, but it is laugh worthy, that she complains about stuff she does, and tries to get people banned all the time. Owl's has every right to laugh at Top, whether or not what Mason did was wrong.

Back