Who is the most obnoxious on JPP?

Who is the most obnoxious poster on JPP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mason talked about things about Top, saying if you knew her, etc, etc. You make a discussion telling Mason not to send you any more pm. Top talked constantly about personal info being leaked, since you probably informed Top what was shown. I asked Mason what he did to screw up. I assumed it was just the photo, but he showed a smear piece against Top, that was known by several people back on Amazon. I had seen it as well. You didn't have to say anything, because I can put things together in the bickering. Are you not paying attention though? I've said what he did was wrong several times now, but it is laugh worthy, that she complains about stuff she does, and tries to get people banned all the time. Owl's has every right to laugh at Top, whether or not what Mason did was wrong.

Maybe it's time you minded your own business...

Maybe people like you, despite all the evidence to the contrary. I will redo the poll next week and add the others like Desh, PMP et al that I missed before plus make it single choice.

Obnoxious is one thing, but many on your list are just plain stupid!

Maybe it's time you minded your own business...

Not only has that been what I'm doing, but it is my business. Mason, and Owl's sure would agree. Yaya just didn't understand something, so I explained why Owls thought little about Top, and what Mason did. Even though I think it's distasteful, and wrong, she obviously just has trouble feeling anything for Top. The way she has been before, it's kind of kiddie glove stuff, and hearing her complain oh poor me, is humorous to Owl's, and even me.

Last edited:
Not only has that been what I'm doing, but it is my business. Mason, and Owl's sure would agree. Yaya just didn't understand something, so I explained why Owls thought little about Top, and what Mason did. Even though I think it's distasteful, and wrong, she obviously just has trouble feeling anything for Top. The way she has been before, it's kind of kiddie glove stuff, and hearing her complain oh poor me, is humorous to Owl's, and even me.

Nobody gives a shit!!

That's because it's light compared to what Top has done. It's hard to care, or not laugh, when Top complains about these things. She even will betray people if she feels like it. My suggestion is to not touch that situation with a ten foot pole. It only gets you a shitload of hassles. I've been around it for some time, and am glad to be getting away. While Owl's can be outright nasty with Top sometimes, I'm not going to sit here, and say it's not warranted, especially when she starts playing innocent again.

Says the poor little victim that never ever participated in giving out personal information.

It's not OK, but it's hard to be upset when Top just gets what she gives. Her throwing fits over stuff she always did in droves, is hysterical hypocrisy. I want Owl's to just back off like I am, but I don't control things. It's not about right our wrong here, the joke to owls, and why she laughs about it, is that Top is so full of it. It's hard to say something is wrong, when they would never get the same courtesy. Top plays people, and isn't beyond doxxing. From what I know, Top gave out some of Owl's info, and led to dangerous harassment from another poster. In that instance the police had to get involved. She didn't do it, but she gave out info that led to it.

I've seen that story and I have yet to see any collaboration that it is true. I have personally seen Bowel and Mason post not only Top's personal information but mine as well. Seems like the peace maker is a large part of the problem.

Back